PIZZA PARTY GAME!!! Game #36 Raptors @ Kings Friday Jan.5th 10:30pm Eastern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIZZA PARTY GAME!!! Game #36 Raptors @ Kings Friday Jan.5th 10:30pm Eastern

PIZZA PARTY GAME! *** the game is at 10pm Eastern, not 10:30!

Toronto travels to Sacramento with everything on the line. 3 game win streak = Darko dinner.

Starting Lineups

Raps
    Immanuel Quickley
    RJ Barrett
    Scottie Barnes
    Pascal Siakam
    Jakob Poeltl

Kings
    De'aaron Fox
    Chris Duarte
    Harrison Barnes
    Keegan Murray
    Domantas Sabonis

The Kings are coming off a double-overtime win against the Magic. The Raps are riding a season long 2(!!!) game winning streak.

Go raps!
    Last edited by Maury; Fri Jan 5, 2024, 01:57 PM.

Please ignore the link at the bottom. I was trying to upload a fun picture of pizza but all it lets me do is add a link that I can't remove

Comment

Pizza image added ????

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Pizza game.
          Let's go!

If Darko keeps doing this, Zion might eventually ask for a trade to the Raps.

Comment

Hoping for a BIG Pascal showcase game

Comment

Game day!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yes game day.

Solid opponent with a passing big with range (Sabonis was always my previous top get in my trade proposals in the past) paired with a dynamic guard in Fox.

Scottie guarding Sabonis and IQ on Fox.

good match up for both.

I wished we don’t have a lane clogger though, hopefully Masai addresses that on Jan 16

Go Raps

Comment

I remember playing these guys in preseason and winning handily. Our defense was really good. Of course preseason doesn't mean anything but we usually do a really good job on Sabonis. Just pester the hell out of him when he has the ball.

I think the key is to just slow Fox and to stay home on their shooters. Easier said then done. But yeah let's hope if we have a lead we don't slowly let it disappear like we did the last two games.

Comment

Mike Brown is gonna have this team running in circles. He'll be prepared. Trust me. Sacramento is really good team. I've watched quite a few games of Sacramento, there offense is electric and quick. Passing is amazing. Sabonis is the key, u stop him, u have a chance.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Gary questionable. Otto out. So a little less fire power. Probably see a bit more RJ or Dennis tonight. Hopefully we can call up JFL and give him some run.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Gary questionable. Otto out. So a little less fire power. Probably see a bit more RJ or Dennis tonight. Hopefully we can call up JFL and give him some run.
                        Is Gradey strong enough to play?

Comment

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Kings are 20-13, 5th in the West, 12-5 at home, 6-4 in their last 10 games
                              A good team, tough at home, Fox is a playa.

If the Raps win this one to start 3-0 on the road trip, count me excited

Comment

Working...
                              X