PIZZA PARTY GAME!!! Game #36 Raptors @ Kings Friday Jan.5th 10:30pm Eastern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

We had OG & Walmart OG (Precious). And our defense still sucked.

Coach needs to hold players accountable for defense, but that takes a hard-ass which is the polar opposite of Darko’s personality. If Darko’s going to be the long term coach, they’ll need to go full offense as their identity.
    Yup.
    It's on the coach.
    Also OG's one foot being out the door.
    But more on the coach.

How lucky Thibs is for having both OG and his walmart version.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Ausar Thompson.

People need to stop talking about them like one player is going to change their defense. Their defense this year and last year was pretty bad and that's with OG in the lineup. They need to smarten up and stop jumping on pump fakes.
      OG just changed the Knicks defense (best in NBA, last 3 games), which tanked after Mitch Robinson went down. Sometimes 1 guy can make a huge difference, if the coach holds them accountable. Some old school coaches won’t even let you on the floor if you don’t play D.

Comment

OG just changed the Knicks defense (best in NBA, last 3 games), which tanked after Mitch Robinson went down. Sometimes 1 guy can make a huge difference, if the coach holds them accountable. Some old school coaches won’t even let you on the floor if you don’t play D.
        You can't judge a defense after only 3 games, who they play matters, such a small sample could just be one crappy team and a couple of bad shooting nights. Not that I'm saying thier defense will be bad but best in nba?

Comment

I like that, that's how it should be, player's should be accountable for there actions. If they don't play D, u sit.
          However Darko 2 busy trying 2 make ppl smile, trying 2 b there pal.
          Hey guys, don't worry, that's ok free lay ups, as long we smile, remember I got PIZZA, u guys are amazing...Mehhh, Yuk..
          Cringe..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Good fight. Too bad Jak fouled out or I think we win that one. Weathered some crazy shooting and were right there at the end.

No pizza party yet but if they keep playing like this it'll come soon enough.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

To be fair, Sabonis was playing with no rules where as Jak had to play by NBA rules.....so.......

Bohooo..the Austrian succumbed to the Lithuanian all game, that’s the truth LOL.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

You can't judge a defense after only 3 games, who they play matters, such a small sample could just be one crappy team and a couple of bad shooting nights. Not that I'm saying thier defense will be bad but best in nba?
                  Knicks beat Twolves and thrashed the Sixers.

Comment

• Different expectations for Knicks and Raps. Knicks trying to become contenders, Raps can probably aim for the play-in now.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Bohooo..the Austrian succumbed to the Lithuanian all game, that’s the truth LOL.
                      Well Barnes did take over for a bit and was a lot more physical with him, that's for sure.

Comment

Knicks beat Twolves and thrashed the Sixers.
                        Edward's had 35 in that game and towns 29, they were hardly shut down by the unstoppable Knicks defense.

The sixers game - Maxey still scored 27, hobbled embid still had 30, Harris only played 24 mins and didnt shoot much. The Knicks made 18 3's, that ain't happening every game.

Like I said, too small of a sample. You really think the Knicks beat Philly by 40 in most games? Heck they probably dont even beat them in a best of 7, and it would be by 2 points not 40.

Comment

Working...
                        X