Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a first round win or #FireCasey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#FireCasey

Comment

#firecasey
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

#HireRocwell

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Some interesting thoughts on Lowry's value and position on this team. I might be down with a bold move of trading him to hopefully get a home run pick. If his value is that high, it could be the best chance for this team to add a top tier talent.
          DD's younger and still coachable. Lowry's older and wants to be pseudo-coach. JV will have a hard time developing, even under another coach if Lowry stays, IMO.

Comment

Sometimes I write stuff without thinking it through.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

Guys, it's a matter of IF. As in IF we do this or that.

In all honesty, Casey should be canned no matter what. But we don't know what MU thinks of him or the job he did this year, do we?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I think casey should stay as coach honestly. Here are my reasons why.

I think our offensive system works great for star players. When Kyle and Demar are healthy together we have played some great basketball, we almost beat the nets in the playoffs last year and they nets were predicted to do very well and have a legitmate chance at a championship then.

Insert one more star into our offense, and bam! THe way the Dallas mavericks beat the heat in the finals was not to have an offence. Thus Miami couldn't read and predict Dallas offence, and the he Heat usually dominated the defensive end.

Our offensive efficiency is amazing and i do not think casey gets enough credit for that.

We just need more defensive two way players Via trade / Free agency. And off course a star would be great. Boogie? I would Love a Khris Middelton Signing

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  But what makes you think Masai will be any more impressed by that than we are? This is what I don't understand.
                  Only in the last few years alone have 2 coaches both been fired, regardless of the perceived "success" their team may have had.
                  I am curious Joey...who were the coaches. I was thinking of Carlisle when he was in Detroit and got fired after going to the ECF finals. I think there were some issues there with management but nevertheless that was quite shocking and is a precedent for successful coach canning. Detroit then went on to win a championship.

All I know is that no matter what... Masai has to do something fairly daring in roster and coaching changes....or the very treadmill existence he has been vocal about will be upon us (haha biblical lang. usage befitting the easter season!)

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    Sometimes I write stuff without thinking it through.
                    You're supposed to think before you write?
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

murphturph wrote: View Post

I think our offensive system works great for star players. When Kyle and Demar are healthy together we have played some great basketball, we almost beat the nets in the playoffs last year and they nets were predicted to do very well and have a legitmate chance at a championship then.

Insert one more star into our offense, and bam! THe way the Dallas mavericks beat the heat in the finals was not to have an offence. Thus Miami couldn't read and predict Dallas offence, and the he Heat usually dominated the defensive end.

Our offensive efficiency is amazing and i do not think casey gets enough credit for that.

We just need more defensive two way players Via trade / Free agency. And off course a star would be great. Boogie? I would Love a Khris Middelton Signing
                      Offense and defense rtg are meaningless. Net rating is important with Drtg being the value looked at as a sign off a good team. Two teams with identical net rtgs the team with better defense is better.

Comment

It may work if the team has multiple top 10-15 players (ie thunder, cavs), but they dont. Those guys dont just appear so seems like until such a player arises the team should play in a manner which is sustainable with the current roster. Also i think that the start of the season should be taken with a massive grain of salt. Virtually everyone was on a hot streak and the rest of the league was able to scout them out. Maybe in wrong here but it seems like the rest of the league was able to figure them out, which has contributed to their recent struggles.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          I am curious Joey...who were the coaches. I was thinking of Carlisle when he was in Detroit and got fired after going to the ECF finals. I think there were some issues there with management but nevertheless that was quite shocking and is a precedent for successful coach canning. Detroit then went on to win a championship.

All I know is that no matter what... Masai has to do something fairly daring in roster and coaching changes....or the very treadmill existence he has been vocal about will be upon us (haha biblical lang. usage befitting the easter season!)
                          Past two years I can remember 3: George Karl, Mark Jackson (relatively successful) and
                          Lionel Hollins

Comment

Our offensive efficiency is amazing
                            Don't do this to yourself

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              If they win, promote him to Assistant GM otherwise fire him. Either way he isn't Head Coach next season.
                              Yikes, I'm not sure if I want Casey in Masai's ear harping on the positive qualities of Alan Anderson in the starting lineup :s

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Don't do this to yourself
                                Alright, an overstatement. But no where near as bad as some people make it out to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X