Everything 2024 Off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

Sure. I don't think the basketball fit is bad. But he's never healthy, didn't even play that much this year, and there are a pile of off court question marks that make it seem an unlikely pairing.
    After what happened with Otto, I'm good not going after perpetually injured guys and hoping they will be healthy here.

Comment

Hard to imagine the Raps bringing on a guy like Isaac.

That aside, I assume you are suggesting we have Orlando guarantee (the needed amount of) Isaac's deal and trade him for Brown or Trent?

Don't think the fit is there, unless Orlando is willing to send an asset too, which I doubt.
      Obviously, you have to roll the dice on his health. But a healthy Isaac is exactly the physical archetype that Masai drools about. Plus, he is a hell of a defender at positions Raps are now weak at (big wings, PF and C).

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

After what happened with Otto, I'm good not going after perpetually injured guys and hoping they will be healthy here.
        That's true. You scared me off. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Obviously, you have to roll the dice on his health. But a healthy Isaac is exactly the physical archetype that Masai drools about. Plus, he is a hell of a defender at positions Raps are now weak at (big wings, PF and C).
          Honestly, the injuries are reason enough but I'd bet they are not top of the list of reasons why they wouldn't pick him up.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Honestly, the injuries are reason enough but I'd bet they are not top of the list of reasons why they wouldn't pick him up.
            Just say he's a pain in the ass. He's a perfect example of the juice not being worth the squeeze.

He was against guys kneeling. He was against the vaccine. He's a heavy handed Christian republican.

Agree that he's not someone that screams being Masai's type of guy.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Just say he's a pain in the ass. He's a perfect example of the juice not being worth the squeeze.

He was against guys kneeling. He was against the vaccine. He's a heavy handed Christian republican.

Are you trying to say he's got that dog in him? Sounds like that's what you're trying to say.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Are you trying to say he's got that dog in him? Sounds like that's what you're trying to say.
                More like he's got that God in him. lol.

Comment

• But what if he thinks Masai is Messiah lol

Comment

You mean he is not woke. At all.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Oh he's asleep alright. Deep sleep
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Oh he's asleep alright. Deep sleep
                        Sometimes it's nice to be asleep and just do what you're supposed to do.
                        After all, nothing meaningful came out of those extra curricular stuff anyway.
                        Just all distraction.

Comment

• I found a guy who maybe could be pried away from his current team that fits what we need on the wing. He’s young and has a few guys in front of him on the depth chart shows shooting upside and seems to be pretty tough. He played 82 games as a rookie but was limited to 22 games this year due to benign growth in his leg that required surgery.

I introduce you to Tari Eason.

Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            I found a guy who maybe could be pried away from his current team that fits what we need on the wing. He’s young and has a few guys in front of him on the depth chart shows shooting upside and seems to be pretty tough. He played 82 games as a rookie but was limited to 22 games this year due to benign growth in his leg that required surgery.

I introduce you to Tari Eason.

Love Eason. He's a scrapper. A real dog. I endorse this.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Are people still using that silly word? So 'based' of you.

Comment

Are people still using that silly word? So 'based' of you.
                                Not only Silly, racist, taking an AAVE word that originally meant being awake to the fact that racism is systemic not just a mater of individual prejudice, and turning it into a pejorative meant to shame supporters of affirmative measures, following reactionary scum like Ben Garrison, probably a hero of Kagewhatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X