Everything 2024 Off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris wrote: View Post
    i see miles bridges' name invoked several times in the last few pages, and while we could use a physical presence that can really beat people up, the below is not what i have in mind.

the hardest of passes on that suggestion.
    Doesn't seem right to "like" this but I'll say I've been thinking the same thing. It both won't and shouldn't happen.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Brunson signing that 4 yr deal would be amazing for the Knicks since he's played above that contract. Gotta wonder what kind of offer OG will receive.

Comment

Why would Brunson take that deal?

If he plays out next season he can get way more.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

His former agent runs the team. And his dad works there too. I bet he gets paid under the table or something.

Comment

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

His former agent runs the team. And his dad works there too. I bet he gets paid under the table or something.
                Like an extra $10M a year under the table? I don't think so.

Comment

Killing the Ignite was a good start.

Comment

Like an extra $10M a year under the table? I don't think so.
                    He can likely make a lot of that back in endorsements. He's the king of NY right now. I mean ultimately he wants to be a Knick for life, and if he takes less its easier for them to get other players too.

Comment

Like I've been saying... it IS possible to get guys to take discounts. Just not in Toronto (aka, NBA Siberia), where the reward for serving your time here is to get overpaid.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Like I've been saying... it IS possible to get guys to take discounts. Just not in Toronto (aka, NBA Siberia), where the reward for serving your time here is to get overpaid.
                        Lets not count our chickens before they're hatched.

Some dude on twitter said he's likely to take a massive discount. Let's see if it actually happens.

What players actually have taken massive discounts for other teams, since you say it IS possible, lets throw some evidence on the board.

Comment

Comment

Brown is a mediocre coach but he wasn't their problem. Just another team that should have traded for Siakam (or done something). Golden State fans are roasting management for the same thing. Can't just sit on your laurels when you have a shot. Make a move and go all in. Dallas and Indiana are in the conference finals because they made trades to get better.

Comment

• Ready to resign Og.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Thunder got eliminated last night. In my opinion they need a veteran who has won an NBA championship to help their young core. They have more draft picks than they can use. Brown to OKC for a future pick might work well for both teams. I don't think OKC could do it until after the draft though.
                                Brown for Dort please......

Comment

Working...
                                X