Game #78: Toronto Raptors 92 - Charlotte Hornets 74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Brooklyn favoured by 5.5 over ATL? I know it's in Brooklyn and some of the role players got arrested but holy shit.
    Sefolosha, Antic, Millsap out. Hawks covered their spread only once in last 5 road games. Nets are one of the hottest teams in the NBA when it comes to covering spread at home and it's payback time for the Nets. Just look at Saturdays result. No bet here...If I were betting on this, I'd take over.

Comment

Kyle, AJ out tonight. Vasquez and Psycho get the start per RaptorsMR

Comment

Hansbrough is starting in North Carolina once again. Expect some tough play out there. It was Gerald Henderson who socked him in the nose when they were both still in college. I would love to see JJ shut him down.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Kyle, AJ out tonight. Vasquez and Psycho get the start per RaptorsMR
          NBA TV stated KL was coming back tonight....conflicts with what Sportsnet said earlier today.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
            NBA TV stated KL was coming back tonight....conflicts with what Sportsnet said earlier today.
            Rather see Lowry resting.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              Rather see Lowry resting.
              I second that motion. I thought AJ should have been resting a bit, too, before the ankle injury.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                I second that motion. I thought AJ should have been resting a bit, too, before the ankle injury.
                So it's settled. Rest Lowry and Amir and ride Demar like a rented mule.

Comment

Now you are putting words in the mule rider's mouth. No, limit DeMar's minutes and put Landry out there for a bit.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                    Vasquez was a league leader in assist not too long agoe
                    Hansbrough was a killa not too long ago
                    DJA got waived then killed it in Chicago

Man i wonder how this team would run with a different coach

i wonder how much better DeRozan and JV would be and i wonder if Ross would actually be a factor everytime he plays
                    Imagine how good DD would be if we had a coach that held him accountable and took away the 180 stepback jumping 180 fading back sideways hand in the face long 2s he loves to take, or a coach that understood DDs game and ran plays designed to get him the ball in his favorite spots ahhhh fuck we could go on lol Imagine we had a coach that wanted to develop very promisings young centers offensive game instead of hindering it by limiting the amount of shots he gets a game to the point of actually saying the number lol fuck i think we would still be in first in the east if we had a good coach.

Comment

Does anybody have an HD feed please?

Comment

HD link, Raps feed

http://www.101livesportsvideos.com/v...tte-hornets-2/
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          So it's settled. Rest Lowry and Amir and ride Demar like a rented mule.
                          lol lets rest Demar too

Comment

Leafs, Raptor and Blue Jays all playing tonight.

Comment

Gman wrote: View Post
                              Does anybody have an HD feed please?
                              I got a GTU-HD stream 3040mrti, U-TH so it's supper fast and works great. its a 2LYI stream so it's like u at the movies
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Thanks so much brother...on tour right now and can't find a hotel tv with the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X