X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Lmao Lou, I love and hate you
    My thoughts exactly.

It was a "Are you kidding m... oh... nice shot..." moment. Like most of his shots. LOL

Comment

• Anybody else not real comfortable going into the playoffs with Lou. It's a dagger but...

Comment

• This is why I never feel bad when Casey doesn't call a timeout when most coaches would, because he doesn't call a play. It's just give it to Lou, Kyle or DD and let them do their thing.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          Ok lou great you made the shot and all but pleeeeeease do not attempt that shit in the playoffs
          "Hahaha.... right."

Comment

• lou iso worked in the crunch. Well, now we know what we'll be seeing at the end of the next 24 quarters (or more)

Comment

• Are those Raps fans in the stands? Fuck YEAAAHHH

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                we havnt won there since 2008. that was before lebron and bosh. that was the year they won like 15 games
                I'm gonna guess we have played 2 or 3 games without Lebron on the team since DD came into the league. Tiny sample so not surprised that we lost those. Main reason we havent won there since 2009 is Lebron.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  This is why I never feel bad when Casey doesn't call a timeout when most coaches would, because he doesn't call a play. It's just give it to Lou, Kyle or DD and let them do their thing.
                  Leave and die with the pull up three fading away. It's unguardabl even for a reason

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    eek in out a narrow win against a 25 win team that just lost to the Knicks ain't good either
                    Spell it out for me, I can't think right now

Comment

• Well clearly this ISO Lou play is clearly always going to be our end of quarter and end of game play going into the playoffs so thank God he's getting his dagger going now cause we are going to need it.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        I'm gonna guess we have played 2 or 3 games without Lebron on the team since DD came into the league. Tiny sample so not surprised that we lost those. Main reason we havent won there since 2009 is Lebron.
                        Raptors sucking helped a little

Comment

• He's just got the green light from Casey and crew for that shot lool

Comment

Anybody else not real comfortable going into the playoffs with Lou. It's a dagger but...
                            Leads to bad play calling habits to the coaching staff. Like you snort coke once, then don't get caught that one time. Then you try it again with a cop right in front of you, and believe you will get lucky again

Comment

Raptors sucking helped a little
                              Just a little. A blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while tho.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Spell it out for me, I can't think right now
                                Demar is hitting everything and then Lou is just gravy. Heat have serious bench issues

Comment

Working...
                                X