• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, home court advantage secured.

Enjoy west showdown everybody!

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      loul deng played the most invisible 36 minutes ever. i didnt even know he was out there.
      Only caught the end of the game, but I thought he played good defense on demar.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        I don't think I've ever disagreed with a RR Quick Reaction grade as much as Lowry's 'D' grade today. His defense, particularly his double-teaming on Whiteside, and his defensive rebounding in the fourth, had a massive impact on this game. Yeah, his shot was off but his defence was as good as it's been since December. And I don't blame him for taking a lot of shots because he knows he needs to get in rhythm before the playoffs start.
        His defence in the fourth was really good but it was pretty horrible before that

Comment

• thing of beauty

Comment

• Lowry on the ball defense was terrible. His help defense was amazing.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              Lowry on the ball defense was terrible. His help defense was amazing.
              Pretty much what I thought, he flew in for a couple of key defensive rebounds as well.

Comment

• Lowry needs to slow it down. He's playing way too fast on offence. And his decision making has been brutal.
                Last edited by The Great One; Sun Apr 12, 2015, 01:58 AM.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  greivis big balls vasquez and ISO williams won us this game

period. if these guys show up in the playoffs, were a tough team to play
                  Casey loves that ISO...it will be are undoing in the playoffs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Lowry needs to slow it down. He's playing way too fast on offence. And his decision making has been brutal.
                    Yes but coming back four games prior to playoffs is the the way to work things out.

Comment

• Back to back 48 win seasons. Franchise record in road games. Congrats coach!
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Back to back 48 win seasons. Franchise record in road games. Congrats coach!
                        congrats bro

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          congrats bro
                          Shouldn't congratulate me. It's all coach Casey and the players. Great accomplishment.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Shouldn't congratulate me. It's all coach Casey and the players. Great accomplishment.
                            Wow, our standards are lower than I thought if two consecutive 48 win seasons is a great accomplishment.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Shouldn't congratulate me. It's maybe partly coach Casey, although even his staunchest defenders have yet to offer a shred of evidence that if you'd swapped in any other average to below-average NBA coach we wouldn't have witnessed the exact same results (or who knows, possibly better) and the players. Great accomplishment.
                              Fixed
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• You often hear powerlifters or swimmers or track or whatever win gold or win 3 of 5 events with a silver and bronze..... whatever.....
                                disappointed after. They are happy they won but they didn't break a personal best or perform to the best of their ability or they won because their competition at their best was still worse than not at his/her own best.

That is how I view the Raptors season with Casey. The record is good by Raptors historical standards - but what does that really say?

So much inconsistency, poor decisions, and relying on a hot hand throughout the season.

The only thing that gives me hope moving forward is:
                                1) Masai has acknowledged this is just the start,
                                2) Masai has stated defense is his priority (can't be happy with Raptor D),
                                3) Lots of financial flexibility, guys with potential still untapped, and draft picks all in place plus NY/DEN pick

Comment

Working...
                                X