Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #82: Charlotte Hornets 87 - Toronto Raptors 92

Well, it's almost playoff time.

After struggling through the last few months, the Raptors end their season against the Hornets, not really an intimidating team. A win for us and a Chicago loss will mean we get 3rd and a date with the Bucks. The other scenario is holding onto 4th and playing the Wizards in the first round.

Will we get 3rd? Is it better if we don't? Will we set a franchise record for wins? Who's going to play? So many questions, and we're going to find all the answers tomorrow!

KEYS TO THE GAME:

1. Show up. I know it's the last game of the season, but we have to go out on a high note, no matter who's playing.

2. Get Hands Bro to blow into Lance Stephenson's ear.

3. Don't let anyone shoot 20 shots.

It's time to set a record.

LET'S GO RAPS!!!!!!!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Anybody know when the playoff schedule is released?
    OG is our king

Comment

I'd much rather take the fourth seed. Play a good game but don't win.

Comment

#Tank4Fourth

Comment

Wizards suck, real bad. Their coach is one of the worst in the NBA, but still. I don't like this matchup.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Wizards suck, real bad. Their coach is one of the worst in the NBA, but still. I don't like this matchup.
            Casey is worse. Head2head Whittman is better just because he isn't as negative a factor. Against the Bucks, Kidd will out coach Casey

Comment

with 50 wins off the table, I think Casey should play it reallll safe this game and rest all starters...or at least Lowry, DD, JV and maybe Lou, play limited (under 25) minutes for Amir, TH, Ross, GV, PP, JJ and lets give some good minutes to Bruno & Bebe! no point in risking injury before the playoffs when Chicago controls the #3 seed with a win. Bigger picture now.
              Last edited by RepTdot; Wed Apr 15, 2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I'd much rather face the Bucks.

Need the Raps and Hawks to work their magic tonight

Comment

Bulls will only lose to the Hawks if they want to. I say, win with the Brazilians or lose with the Brazilians. Play hard either way. Let them play til they foul out

Comment

I'd say starting lineup:

GV/Fields/Bruno/Bebe/Steamer
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Casey is worse. Head2head Whittman is better just because he isn't as negative a factor. Against the Bucks, Kidd will out coach Casey
                      Maybe but their lack of playoff experience will be difficult to overcome. Vs Bucks I could see us winning in 5. Vs Wizards its a crapshoot.

Comment

I think it's a moot point re third seed. I see ATL resting starters and Bulls winning easily. We will be playing Wizards whether we win or lose. I kinda want to win and go into post season in a positive mood.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          I'd say starting lineup:

GV/Fields/Bruno/Bebe/Steamer
                          I'd start the triple-towers front court of Steamer, Hayes and Bebe, let Bruno play the DeRozan-esque SG role, with Fields running the point... will he go right, will he go left, no one knows!

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            Anybody know when the playoff schedule is released?
                            The times have apparently been released. I was told by someone I know at MLSE that the Raps Game 1 will either be the Saturday game at 5:30 EST or the Sunday game at 5:30 EST.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              The times have apparently been released. I was told by someone I know at MLSE that the Raps Game 1 will either be the Saturday game at 5:30 EST or the Sunday game at 5:30 EST.
                              Is your friend relying on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X