Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ not playing and Pierce killed us

Hmmmm why was he signed?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      I'm not saying he's a star but our supposed stars completely shit the fucking bed

And you trying to blame the guy who played 24 minutes?

Are you fucking serious with the bullshit? ?
      There are a lot of people on this board that don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Comment

I'm not saying he's a star but our supposed stars completely shit the fucking bed

And you trying to blame the guy who played 24 minutes?

Are you fucking serious with the bullshit? ?
        I'm not blaming him.... Just tired of him getting a pass..... He sucked just like everyone else. Playing him won't guarantee rebounds....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Nene played 21 mins and had 12 points 13 rebounds

Gooden played 23 mins and had 6 points 10 rebounds

JV played 24 mins and had 6 points and 8 rebounds

What are you guys watching? I don't see a star here folks.... Enough with the excuses!

JUst not good enough.... Makes sense that he doesn't play much in crunch time...too slow man

So if you're going to play the number game, and the excuses game, what are your excuses for Lowry and Demar? These are our 'All-Stars'. These are the guys who we're depending on to produce. And they both shit the bed.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JJ not playing and Pierce killed us

Hmmmm why was he signed?
            His beautiful hair color I guess. Seriously wtf.

Comment

• And oh how come no one`s talking about Ross. Another brutal playoff perforance.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm not blaming him.... Just tired of him getting a pass..... He sucked just like everyone else. Playing him won't guarantee rebounds....

Lol you're not blaming him, just saying he should be traded
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  I'd rather see Masai (the Deshawn Stevenson of GMs) go with them. He clearly doesn't have what it takes.
                  Based on what? How does he clearly not have what it takes?

Comment

JJ not playing and Pierce killed us

Hmmmm why was he signed?
                    Masai must be ripping out his imaginary hair right now.

Comment

But it'll help at least that's all I'm saying. We all know 2pat is a bad rebounder and if we play the small 4th Q lineup then it's too easy for Washington to get all the boards

Comment

• What sucks about this game is that Washington didn't play particularly well either, and we failed to take advantage. Yeah, our guards were crap today, but a couple makes here and there or a couple stops and we win in regulation. Washington is going to play better next game, so Toronto needs to improve even more.

Maybe it's just my pessimism but this feels a lot like the Brooklyn series: you can just feel Casey searching for answers that he should already have.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          And oh how come no one`s talking about Ross. Another brutal playoff perforance.
                          because it's nothing new. We knew he's trash. Did anybody really expected him to turn it up in playoffs lol
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            And oh how come no one`s talking about Ross. Another brutal playoff perforance.
                            Ross was actually freaking great defensively. That's probably why. Not so offensively but he's not the reason we lost.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              because it's nothing new. We knew he's trash. Did anybody really expected him to turn it up in playoffs lol
                              This^^^

Lmao Ross is gonna Ross

Comment

8 rebounds in 24 mins isn't bad. At all. How did Amir and 2pat do?

Comment

Working...
                                X