Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c'mon Raps. Show some balls on the defence for real. STOP FUCKING GAMBLING. ( Ya hear Lowry and T Ross? ) is that too much to ask? Solid, basic defense is all we need to win this game. Damn this team is really pissing me off.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      When we lose this game I will not be watching them rest of this series. I given this team way too much of my time over the years and they always let me down. Like literally always. I refuse to do it anymore.
      You are echoing the sentiment of plenty of fans, die hard fans...

"Play good ball I'm giving up on you......."

Comment

• Pele wrote: View Post
        Edmonton tanks for McDavid, and their future looks great....just sayin..
        Tanking is just a way to put yourself in a position to get high level talent.Nothing is guaranteed. But it's our best bet
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Casey > all
          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Here comes the second half. Strap up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            OG is our king

Comment

• It's amazing to me how inconsistent this team is. Amir and Vasquez played well last game. Tonight they're the two worst players on the floor...except for Kyle. At least he's being consistent.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                This roster is heavily Flawed, even a blind man can see that
                Rosters fine, won 49 game with Casey. This is a coaching problem has been all year

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l5493w4

lol
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    c'mon Raps. Show some balls on the defence for real. STOP FUCKING GAMBLING. ( Ya hear Lowry and T Ross? ) is that too much to ask? Solid, basic defense is all we need to win this game. Damn this team is really pissing me off.
                    What the hell is up with Klow? Fuck sake, you're supposed to be hungry....and you're showboating like a diva....

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      c'mon Raps. Show some balls on the defence for real. STOP FUCKING GAMBLING. ( Ya hear Lowry and T Ross? ) is that too much to ask? Solid, basic defense is all we need to win this game. Damn this team is really pissing me off.
                      60 points given up to one of the worst offensive teams... niice

Comment

• So who's gonna blackmail Larry Legend?
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Seems legit:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mjeu82f
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                            It's amazing to me how inconsistent this team is. Amir and Vasquez played well last game. Tonight they're the two worst players on the floor...except for Kyle. At least he's being consistent.
                            Whittman might be the worst coach late game after Casey. He allows teams to claw back

Comment

• What the hell is Lowry talking to Gortat for?

Comment

• Stop jumping on pump fakes smh
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X