Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Never doubted them for a second. We're going to the finals baby!
    Gonna sweep GSW
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      whatever casey told them during the break worked
      "Get back" apparently...

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        How the hell did JV make that
        Will to win.

Time for the young-un to be THE man.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          whatever casey told them during the break worked
          Whittman is using the same lineup that didn't work first quarter. Casey will counter with the garbage second quarter lineup. It's Fischer vs Kasporov

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Never doubted them for a second. We're going to the finals baby!
            Lmao We the Trash to We the North real quick
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
              Offhand, I would say the team plays better with Hans on the floor.

Let's go, Raptors!
              Hard to argue with his plus minus so far this series
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Drive drive and kick or get a foul. We do that we win
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Stay strong on defence. And our boring offense will do the job.

Comment

• Guys don't get too excited. This team literally plays well for 5 minutes and then think they're the Spurs and stop playing for the next 15 mins. As Jack said, no celebrating.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Seriously, I know basketball is a game of runs but not a game of schizophrenic I'm good I'm terrible, I'm amazing, I totally suck!!!

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                        Lmao We the Trash to We the North real quick
                        Such is life in the Republic. Who needs Canadas Wonderland when you've this roller-coaster of emotions.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Whittman is using the same lineup that didn't work first quarter. Casey will counter with the garbage second quarter lineup. It's Fischer vs Kasporov
                          definatly. lets blame the shit outta casey when he messes up but give him 0 credit when he does well

GO RAPS FANS !!!
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• If I'm the coach I tell Lowry he doesnt need to carry us offensively. Just be steady and set up everyone around you. On defese keep your man in front of you and no risks. I tell him we are better and we will slowly beat them by making smart plays.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Guys don't get too excited. This team literally plays well for 5 minutes and then think they're the Spurs and stop playing for the next 15 mins. As Jack said, no celebrating.
                              It's up to Lowry and Derozan playing mature, controlled and locked in ball.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Such is life in the Republic. Who needs Canadas Wonderland when you've this roller-coaster of emotions.
                                Raptors basketball is better than any soap opera ever created hahaha
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X