Will Ujiri be too chickens**t to fire Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ball4life wrote: View Post
    if he didnt wait for this roster to reach the potential it has reached he wouldn't be getting the returns he is about to get for these assets this off season. Meanwhile, T.O enjoyed 2 playoff season and fan base is brough alive and has the league's attention. Win-WIN.
    the fan base will be dead again after this, and the league....they laugh at toronto again already.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
      the two brazilions?

hhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      No trade value. Some prospect value. Doesn't hurt as 14th n 15th.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        if he didnt wait for this roster to reach the potential it has reached he wouldn't be getting the returns he is about to get for these assets this off season. Meanwhile, T.O enjoyed 2 playoff season and fan base is brough alive and has the league's attention. Win-WIN.
        I don't know. Two playoff seasons...first round exits as a higher seed team. League's attention is not exactly positive. And not sure about return from these assets because they were exposed and noone is having a good series. If anything value of our assets went down.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

heh.

re-sign Lou?

he is a HUGE reason the are horrible.

How do people not see this
          I don't agree with you often, but this x1000

Comment

hahahaha
            nice work skippy.
            it rained three days ago, better bring an umbrella.

idiot
            MODS!!

give him a Technical and take him out of this forum already, before this spills into the stands and involve other posters.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              I don't know. Two playoff seasons...first round exits as a higher seed team. League's attention is not exactly positive. And not sure about return from these assets because they were exposed and noone is having a good series. If anything value of our assets went down.
              im sure Kyle and Demar's trade value is much higher than it was prior to our "post gay run"
              2 "all stars"

Comment

I have faith in Masai firing Casey and trading DD and or KL for a Demarcus Cousins type player, if not than Masai needs to go as well.
                Last edited by Bigozzy; Wed Apr 22, 2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  really, because the way I see it, Masai views it like he can screw up all he wants and people are still going to love him (as fans constantly try to deflect blame away from him by any means necessary)
                  Masai has been the GM for 2 seasons, you gotta relax. He hasn't really screwed up anything yet (2 best seasons in franchise history). This is the first offseason where he will be free to make moves roster and coach wise.

Comment

Bigozzy wrote: View Post
                    I have faith in Masai firing Casey and trading DD and or KL for a Demarcus Cousins type player, if not than Masai needs to go as well.
                    Demarcus Type player? Like a player who is top 5 at his position? I doubt that.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                      Masai has been the GM for 2 seasons, you gotta relax. He hasn't really screwed up anything yet (2 best seasons in franchise history). This is the first offseason where he will be free to make moves roster and coach wise.
                      we said the same thing about BC? How did that work for ya?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Demarcus Type player? Like a player who is top 5 at his position? I doubt that.
                        What I meant to say..I think a doable trade would be Lowry+JV or Derozan+JV for Demarcus Cousins.

Comment

we said the same thing about BC? How did that work for ya?
                          BC had one good season, his first. Everything after that was considered a failure. Masai has given us the 2 best seasons in franchise history, and an improvement in wins year over year. You have to give a GM time to make changes, the cap is a reality. BC was given a fair shake and then some, and he never had a season as good as the ones Masai has presided over.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                            BC had one good season, his first. Everything after that was considered a failure. Masai has given us the 2 best seasons in franchise history, and an improvement in wins year over year. You have to give a GM time to make changes, the cap is a reality. BC was given a fair shake and then some, and he never had a season as good as the ones Masai has presided over.
                            good season? or fluke season?

Comment

Bigozzy wrote: View Post
                              What I meant to say..I think a doable trade would be Lowry+JV or Derozan+JV for Demarcus Cousins.
                              No reason for Kings to do that.

Comment

good season? or fluke season?
                                Apparently both.

Comment

Working...
                                X