TIME TO PANIC !!! What if Casey stays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    You need to read a little slower so you understand what people are saying, because that's exactly what I wrote. They have all this knowledge of the sport and yet every casual fan, hardcore fan, and media member is saying they're wrong. What are they seeing that we're not?

It's a question, not a statement, that's why there's a question mark at the end.
    jerome's guess is that upper management thought this season was a success

Comment

jerome wrote: View Post
      jerome is ok with Casey staying for one more year and MU sign a bunch of 1 year deals to prepare for 2016. It's just that jerome will be watching Andrew and the wolves next season.
      I might start rooting for the Bucks.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Summary of what happened? or a link to where I can find the interviews?
        Kyle Lowry - April 27, 2015: https://youtu.be/m2l68BitDCk

Comment

As for all this talk of fans not knowing anything because we don't see what goes on behind the curtains, thats a load of shit. We aren't talking about behind the scenes. We are talking about the product on the court which we bare witness to ever single night. It's a matter of Xs and Os. This team was just coached horribly.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I agree with Dan. If Casey stays then the roster needs to be rolled over to bring in guys that can play his defensive system. Plus, they need to start over with the offense. Not sure how you can change a roster and style of play like that and expect to win.

I'll wait until July ends to draw any conclusions but I am getting nervous about this situation.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Yo dawg, gotta be real with you. You can't be up in here if you're gonna be talking in the third person like that acting like you JYD. Just won't ever be able to take you seriously lol

you gotta learn when/when not to take jerome seriously my friend, you'll figure it out

Comment

The thing is I dont mind giving Casey a shot with new personnel. What ticks me off is I know he is not going to use JV, hold DD and KLow accountable, not play JJ, and if he can't get JJ mins, then how tf is he getting Bruno minutes. If he can run a defence with a half decent offence I dont mind him back.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  I agree with Dan. If Casey stays then the roster needs to be rolled over to bring in guys that can play his defensive system. Plus, they need to start over with the offense. Not sure how you can change a roster and style of play like that and expect to win.

I'll wait until July ends to draw any conclusions but I am getting nervous about this situation.
                  +1

That part is crucial.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    I might start rooting for the Bucks.
                    If they had sneaked out Game 3......

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                      The thing is I dont mind giving Casey a shot with new personnel. What ticks me off is I know he is not going to use JV, hold DD and KLow accountable, not play JJ, and if he can't get JJ mins, then how tf is he getting Bruno minutes. If he can run a defence with a half decent offence I dont mind him back.
                      Minutes?

First of all, Bruno needs to learn how to play basketball first. You know fundamentals. He's got a loooooooonng ways to go.

I excpect his role to stay the same next season, a bench warmer, doesn't matter who's the coach.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The only way I can see Casey returning is MU completely blows everything up. Casey is the perfect coach to tank, because he's not going to win you any games.

But I don't want to tank...so...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!l!!!!!!
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...oronto-raptors

Reading the whole article made me feel a bit better.

Stein has nothing and is spitballing.

In reality best thing raps/Masai can do is put out there they are rolling with status quo.

Sending a message of panic and oncoming tear down will only destroy the trade value that has taken the last year and a bit to build.

5. What do the Raptors have working in their favor going forward?

Ujiri has neatly avoided bad contracts and maintained future flexibility, giving himself plenty of team-building options.

The Raptors, last we checked, also get to stay in the East, where teams are generally just one good trade away from legit contention.

Yet you're advised, with Ujiri, to rule nothing out. If he suddenly elects to plot a drastic course, like shopping Lowry in the most aggressive possible teardown, rival teams won't be surprised.

Irrespective of the justifiable fretting about the way the season ended, on top of the various health struggles that slowed Lowry down so much after his first All-Star appearance, there are reasons for optimism if you know where to look north of the border.

And we're not just referring to Toronto's looming opportunity to host All-Star Weekend for the first time.
                          This conclusion is basically saying sweet eff all. Raptors front office is airtight. They aren't sharing their plans.

Comment

If getting swept with HCA and losing by 31 points in the final game doesn't get you fired nothing will.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...oronto-raptors

Reading the whole article made me feel a bit better.

Stein has nothing and is spitballing.

In reality best thing raps/Masai can do is put out there they are rolling with status quo.

Sending a message of panic and oncoming tear down will only destroy the trade value that has taken the last year and a bit to build.

This conclusion is basically saying sweet eff all. Raptors front office is airtight. They aren't sharing their plans.
                              Is Stein trolling us?

Comment

jerome wrote: View Post
                                Is Stein trolling us?
                                Raptors fans are easy clicks and comments.

Look at Bill Simmons. He is open about the trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X