2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    LOL! Wonder if this was the first time a coach was ever hired and got fired before he even got a chance to work one game.
    What? Karl has been Kings coach since February isn't it? Thats 30 games or so I believe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      What? Karl has been Kings coach since February isn't it? Thats 30 games or so I believe
      Oh right.. my bad.

Comment

• Kings own guy also have same info as Broussard. Sounds like DMC deal is just a pipe dream.

Comment

Kings own guy also have same info as Broussard. Sounds like DMC deal is just a pipe dream.
          what a shame for a guy that won over 1000 games in the NBA.

Kings gonna have a hard time finding a respectable coach there.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post

They said 'sources' have said 'league circles' area talking about the possibility not that its a done deal.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• If HOU wants to shed salary, we can use our TPE's to absorb Prigioni (440k guaranteed), Dorsey (1M), Jones (2.5M) and their #18 pick (1.4M) for our 2016 pick and a 2017 second rounder. Then we waive Prigioni. Clears 4.5M or so off their cap this summer, and costs us about the same.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Casey for #6?

Comment

To be honest, it sounds like Karl has been a real fucking prick overstepping his bounds and adding to the chaos of the whole organization....assuming the reports about him shopping Cousins are real.

Comment

Meh. I see no shame in this, but it's just me. Some is really wrong with this franchise.. 9 coaches in the last 10 seasons says it all

Comment

• So lets hire karl. Worked with masai already.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So lets hire karl. Worked with masai already. Karl over casey bigger upgrade than dmc over jv, lol
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Kings own guy also have same info as Broussard. Sounds like DMC deal is just a pipe dream.
                          According to my sister's boyfriend's esthetician's twin who was separated at birth...
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            So lets hire karl. Worked with masai already. Karl over casey bigger upgrade than dmc over jv, lol
                            I'm sorry, but are you fucking stupid or just playing around here?

Comment

I'm sorry, but are you fucking stupid or just playing around here?

woah man chill.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• George Karl is not a good choice. He continues to advocate small ball strategy and run and gun style. And he has history of throwing his players under the bus. Over the years he became more and more assholish. Plus I think him and Masai had some disagreements.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X