X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    60 divide by 4 = 15
    Yeah im dumb lol
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Well if anyone thinks DeMar is gonna get shipped because he's asking for too much now.... looks like the Raps are gonna pony up for better or worse.

I like DeMarre but for some reason this is reminding me of the Hedo signing. Key player on a great team coming to us for big dollars. Just hope this works out better than that. At least DeMarre is a clear 3+D guy.

Comment

• Raptors have about $7M and can still do trades with Ross/JJ to get a PF. But yeah.. not looking good.

Comment

• I'm waiting for DanH to weigh in on whether this contract is worth it or not tbh.

Comment

• So based on this, we are out of L.A. race and he is most likely going to SA.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
              15 million is very reasonable ... maybe over paid by a few million for this season but when the caps goes up, it is a good contract.
              It's a treadmill move though.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                20 fucking mlion dollars per season for Carroll??? Wtf Masai???
                15m good deal in new cap environment.

got 9 million to sign someone else with now... resign Lou trade for Taj...call it a day
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Raptors have about $7M and can still do trades with Ross/JJ to get a PF. But yeah.. not looking good.
                  And they really should use that 7 million and JJ to get a good PF. JV needs help in that position but who is available for $10 million a year given all the crazy numbers we are seeing.

Comment

• Aminu got 4/30, Carroll got 4/60.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• How much does this really move the needle next season? We still need a of to replace amir
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• 15M under the new cap is like 11M under the old cap which isn't bad.

It just annoys me how much cheaper San Antonio got a similar skill-set guy in Danny Green for at 4yr/45M. Obviously there's the loyalty and rings factor at play there though.

Comment

• But Masai is the man, he signed demarre without woj even knowing about it. Carrol broke the news of the signing himself lol
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• fuck, dwane casey is in that picture.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              And they really should use that 7 million and JJ to get a good PF. JV needs help in that position but who is available for $10 million a year given all the crazy numbers we are seeing.
                              Has to be Amir and/or Hands Bro on short term contracts, and target a PF with the Den/NYK pick.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                fuck, dwane casey is in that picture.
                                Off to the side though.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X