2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
    I know he doesn't quite fit the profile, but T. Jones might be available even if Rockets don't sign Aldridge. Maybe a first rounder might be enough to get him. To me, that's an upgrade. T. Jones and PPat > Amir and PPat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm a big T.Jones fan, Ross for T.Jones straight up!
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
      KJ, Mbah a Moute, Nick Calathes, Seraphin.

Would be happy with any of those. I like the Spurs guys too but can't see them leaving since Tiago got shipped out.
      If they get Aldridge, Spurs might not have a choice
      Because its 2015

Comment

• I think its funny that everyone shits on ross but then assumes he has trade value

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          PPat can kinda be that guy. hes got an orpm of 2.17, which is like 5th among PFs.

I'd actually be ok rolling with PPat/JJ as a rotation at the 4, although id rather have bass/gibson in for JJ
          ppat is more of a far outside pf, a stretch big, so that would still leave us with 4 outside in players i the starting lineup

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            I think its funny that everyone shits on ross but then assumes he has trade value
            Definition of a schizoid.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Ross/JJ for Kenneth Faried is all I need to make this a successful off season
              And also resign Lou Will
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                I think its funny that everyone shits on ross but then assumes he has trade value
                Of course he has trade value, he's exactly the kind of player a team or coach thinks they can turn around. Young, athletic, good shooters will always have value in this league as long as there are coaches who think they can get something out of them that a previous coach couldn't.
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Kinda hoping Masai is trying to turn ridnour and our newly acquired 1st rounder from the Greivis deal into Terrence Jones....assuming bigger names won't end up here

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    ppat is more of a far outside pf, a stretch big, so that would still leave us with 4 outside in players i the starting lineup
                    JV is a legit rebounding, low post C stretching the floor around him makes sense. also Bebe is a long rangy, shot blocker and JJ can pass and dribble. those three are better than alot of options left. adding a Biyombo and Ed Davis or PsychoT gives a good 5 rotation big with JJ also able to play the 3

Comment

• I'd part with PPat if we can get Harris, and then sign Bass.

Comment

• I'm hoping Ross stays. I want to see what he does as the backup SG for a season.

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m3 minutes ago
                          Free agent Greg Monroe will sign a maximum contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m3 minutes ago
                            Free agent Greg Monroe will sign a maximum contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
                            Good crushes Knick hopes even more

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Good crushes Knick hopes even more
                              Knicks getting rekt this offseason... big market clearly means nothing. People want to win.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                                Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m3 minutes ago Greg Monroe will sign a maximum contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
                                Wow. This is awesome. Every time the Knicks strike out it's sweet sweet music to my ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X