X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more examples please

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      Just out of curiosity, are you saying that no one other than NBA coaches or former NBA coaches can judge coaches? Because that's how it's coming across.
      How would you feel if someone whose never done your job and all of a sudden is telling you how to do yours?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        How would you feel if someone whose never done your job and all of a sudden is telling you how to do yours?
        Pretty OK if my job is televised and surrounded by "commentator" and "analysts". Not OK if I'm a bomb defuser

Comment

• Your entitled to your opinion but when your call someone dumb and incompetent when you have no idea what goes on a day to day basis.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Horford isn't a 5 and moving him back to the 4 is something he's wanted for awhile. Milsap didnt like playing the 4 either
            Doesn't matter if he wanted to play point, bottom line is, he can't for a full season. Millsap as a permanent 3 is Josh Smith all over again.

Comment

• I don't think we sign West Matthews. I think he was just a name that was thrown to leverage Aldridge to come join our team. I don't think he was ever an option, honestly.
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

So to answer the question: yes.

As far as your question; I wouldn't dismiss it. If someone wants to tell me how do my job, its well within their right. Their lack of experience in no way dismisses the value of their opinion. Even moreso if they can back it up through logic, rationality and statistics. There's a huge difference between being told your bad at something and being told why you're bad at something.

I mean, if it's good enough for artists, musicians, actors, builders, cops, politicians, chefs, CEOs, Prime Ministers and the like... I'd think it would be good enough for me.
                Last edited by Just Is; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 01:55 PM.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Your entitled to your opinion but when your call someone dumb and incompetent when you have no idea what goes on a day to day basis.
                  It's basketball they televise it. Casey does stupid shit that is watched on TV or live. He could be Einstein day to day but stop doing stupid shit once the cameras are on.

Comment

Lol the media. What kind of NBA coaching experience do they have?
                    Oh I thought this was sarcasm.

You can criticize without having direct experience in something. You don't have to an artist to know if a drawing is shit.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I love what the Bucks are doing.
                      Rebuilding done right.

Hammond's plan > Whatever the hell Hinkie is calling a plan

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        I love what the Bucks are doing.
                        Rebuilding done right.

Hammond's plan > Whatever the hell Hinkie is calling a plan

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Doesn't matter if he wanted to play point, bottom line is, he can't for a full season. Millsap as a permanent 3 is Josh Smith all over again.
                          Yeah, I would think Splitter gets just as many minutes as he's used to backing up the 4/5. Not sure what they'll do at the 3, but think of the best SF's in the league right now and imagine Millsap trying to guard them on the perimeter.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            He was a 3 just two seasons ago but moved to the 4 because Atlanta was undersized.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Pretty OK if my job is televised and surrounded by "commentator" and "analysts". Not OK if I'm a bomb defuser
                              lol, this is great
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• More trades or signings and other exciting stuff, please
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X