2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Well, those things are freaking expensive if you buy the refills, so...
    Gotta buy the generic refills.

About 1/3 the price.

But they are still worth more than Wolstat.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Yeah, the "I have exactly zero concrete information to go on so I'll just vaguely allude to possibilities while keeping my ass covered". It's too much like tabloid journalism.
      Meh, I rib him but I actually like the speculation. It's that time of year, right?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Gotta buy the generic refills.

About 1/3 the price.

But they are still worth more than Wolstat.
        Dude, cloth diapers are the cheapest option depending on your laundry costs.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Yuck.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm cheap, but not that cheap.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I mean, if I were to ever shit myself, there's no way I would wash the clothing and wear it again. It would go straight to the garbage. I can't imagine using cloth diapers on my child. But that's just me. I'm okay polluting the earth with pampers or huggies.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Are you living in winterfell?

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  I mean, if I were to ever shit myself, there's no way I would wash the clothing and wear it again. It would go straight to the garbage. I can't imagine using cloth diapers on my child. But that's just me. I'm okay polluting the earth with pampers or huggies.
                  the presidents choice brand is best by far...and about 1/2 coat pampers

Comment

Just wait for the Pampers to go on sale then load up the Grand Caravan.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      can we trade for Gibson + sign CoJo without O'Quinn? cause that would be checkmate
                      we would need to trade away some sort of big salary like JJ because Cojo will be between 5-7 mill a year i am guessing. Gibson is like 10-11 this year.

Comment

• Great Job by LMA ... It will be very exciting to see him as Spurs along side T.D. and under coach Pop.
                        They will create a lot of match up problems for other teams.

Comment

• Biyambo signing is a good signing ... not sure if he is a starting caliber PF but can def be used for many things.

Comment

• Really not sure how I feel about this offseason so far... Whatever the next move is could tip the scales heavily in either direction.

Comment

• Biyombo is good to bolster the bench, but we need a good PF still.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Started off with the Costco brand (Kirkland ) , but then she started getting rashes, so we just started using pampers and didn't have an issue after that. I'll try out the PC brand on the new kid in the next few months

Comment

Working...
                                X