2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
    Whats the likelihood of demar getting traded, hearing a lot of rumors but nothing seems to be happening.
    Somewhere south of 10%. It would be super unprofessional for management to have DD partake in the recruitment of free agents if they know they are setting up to trade him down the line. A team would have to overpay to get him, and in such a scenario I could see MU pulling the trigger... I can't think of only a few teams that would have interest

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      During the first week of free agency.. Really? So vague. So Wolstat.
      So, something between now and the end of time could impact the Raptors in a positive, negative or neutral way. That's good reporting

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post

useless tit
        That tweet reminded me.... since I have access to a desktop again, I unfollowed him.

"Something might happen today but it might not."

"Raptors are up to something, which anyone could tell looking at a depth chart or calendar, but I have no clue what it is or when it will happen."

Useless tit indeed.

Comment

• Lowry+Ross for MCW and Giannis... who says no first?

A man can dream

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
            I hope Ujiri is not going to sign Scola (just remembered him). I'd rather go with Bennett then Scola.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            If Scola still has something in the tank I wouldn't be against it. He's not my first choice but not a bad addition to PF depth. On his day a very solid PF, tough, good passer, high IQ, good post moves. JV could benefit from going against that guy in practice and hopefully learn something from him too. Solid pro.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
              If Scola still has something in the tank I wouldn't be against it. He's not my first choice but not a bad addition to PF depth. On his day a very solid PF, tough, good passer, high IQ, good post moves. JV could benefit from going against that guy in practice and hopefully learn something from him too. Solid pro.
              If MU is considering Scola rather just get TH again. Moist oif the guys lkeft aren't better than 2Pat +JJ +Bebe and Biyombo. Also realized Raptors have 5 bigs already counting JJ

Comment

• not a huge secret that DMC wants to leave sactown. he obviously wants to play as a PF. LETS DO IT!!!!! it'll probably involve some magic fairy dust and hobbits and flux capacitors and shit but whatever.

Comment

• What's with all the Demar trade talk. He did lead recruiting, loves the city, doesn't get injured (often), is a great guy, leaves it on the floor, and is out there spreading the Raptors love. However, people continue to dog him on forums. Sure he needs to move the ball more, but he's a solid player. People were prepared to give Bosh a max contract, and I'd much rather Demar at this point. Bosh is horrible on defense.

I don't think GV was the issue last year neither. He took and made big shots, and passed the ball. He should have complained more. The reason why they were so boring to watch was Lou. He never passed the balled, and I hope I never him in a Raptors offensive set with and no shot clock again. It was such a low percentage shot... Lou takes the ball, while the rest of the team waits for the rebound... poke me f@#@#$n eyes out, PLEASE. I kept thinking that Casey was trying to teach a lesson... that the last shot didn't matter, and that he'd eventually run a set in playoffs...

Plus, JV and Amir were in the top 4 for shot percentage in the league! Why not use them more? Sure JV was dramatic when he missed, so it stuck out, but he didn't miss often judging by the stats. We should be running everything through him. Someone has to tell Casey, that he's not Chandler, and that he is much better.

It seems potential trades may be JJ, PP, TR, and future first round picks. I don't think Lou is coming back, and they may sign and trade him. They lacked vet leadership last year, so they may trade for it. However, MU, seems to have a pattern of prime aged players, who are very athletic. Perhaps they'll fill both these rolls.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    If MU is considering Scola rather just get TH again. Moist oif the guys lkeft aren't better than 2Pat +JJ +Bebe and Biyombo. Also realized Raptors have 5 bigs already counting JJ
                    If healthy, Scola is substantially better than TH in mutiple areas. He is a much more skillful player in general. Not sure we can count on Bebe making an impact at this stage. And JJ is also back up 3 so can't just be considered a big.

Totally off topic, man Miles Turner looked impressive today. It is just summer league but he looks like he's going to be a good big. Tough, sets a solid pick, goes to the boards hard, nice turnaround J.

Comment

• speedbag wrote: View Post
                      What's with all the Demar trade talk. He did lead recruiting, loves the city, doesn't get injured (often), is a great guy, leaves it on the floor, and is out there spreading the Raptors love. However, people continue to dog him on forums. Sure he needs to move the ball more, but he's a solid player. People were prepared to give Bosh a max contract, and I'd much rather Demar at this point. Bosh is horrible on defense.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah
                      this pretty much made me stop reading whatever you wrote afterwards. its like you clearly stopped watching him play like half a decade ago.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                        If healthy, Scola is substantially better than TH in mutiple areas. He is a much more skillful player in general. Not sure we can count on Bebe making an impact at this stage. And JJ is also back up 3 so can't just be considered a big.

Totally off topic, man Miles Turner looked impressive today. It is just summer league but he looks like he's going to be a good big. Tough, sets a solid pick, goes to the boards hard, nice turnaround J.
                        Hibbert off to LA, Turner should get plenty of burn. Pacers look like they are rebuildfing. Wonder if Vogel will be available soon.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          this pretty much made me stop reading whatever you wrote afterwards. its like you clearly stopped watching him play like half a decade ago.
                          I'm just glad you can read.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Lowry+Ross for MCW and Giannis... who says no first?

A man can dream
                            why would they do this.... its actually a fair trade like the 2k ai would do this .... but bucks wouldn't

Comment

• I guess we could some it up like this: Would you trade Amir Johnson, Greivis Vasquez and Lou Williams for Bismack Biyombo, Delon Wright and DeMarre Carroll?

If so, this summer is a success.

If not, I guess it is not over yet.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                I guess we could some it up like this: Would you trade Amir Johnson, Greivis Vasquez and Lou Williams for Bismack Biyombo, Delon Wright and DeMarre Carroll?

If so, this summer is a success.

If not, I guess it is not over yet.
                                This can not be it. This team will do worst than it did last year. MU needs to bring in a starting caliber PF.

Comment

Working...
                                X