No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stand be my earlier statement...useless tit!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Is this guy for real?

This dude needs to lose his job.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        I think Ross might be out the door. But again, as posted by others, Joseph and Wright or Lowry and Wright can all play together. It is Lowry and Joseph in combo I feel are a bit undersized but that means Lowry, Joseph, demar, Carroll and patman/jv/johnson small ball
        But if you get rid of Ross, you'd need to add a solid backup wing. I like perimeter rotation now. Center is fine too. Just need one more PF.

Comment

• I expect Joseph to get less money than Lou tbh. 6M a year or so.

Comment

• With CoJo coming in and Wright drafted, this means one of Ross or DeMar is outgoing soon. Ross could fit as a shooter in the starting lineup of DD is on the move for a top level PF who can take on some of the offence.

More likely Ross is moving with JJ and a pick to bring back a starter at PF.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Is this guy for real?

.... #FireWolstat?..

Comment

• This has been a wild f/a & trade/acquisition season so far...keep it going.

Comment

Is this guy for real?

Hahaha.

I said that the Raptors are going to sign someone a good month ago. Does that make me the most qualified Raptors' insider?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    With CoJo coming in and Wright drafted, this means one of Ross or DeMar is outgoing soon. Ross could fit as a shooter in the starting lineup of DD is on the move for a top level PF who can take on some of the offence.

More likely Ross is moving with JJ and a pick to bring back a starter at PF.
                    Better not be the Den/NYK pick

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Wondering if they send Lowry elsewhere?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Lowry could be the guy on the move.. he was our MVP last two years so losing him would be a huge loss.. however he was also really bad at the end of last year, and may be disgruntled. Can Cojo start or is that a bad idea since he can't really shoot the 3 that well?

How about Lowry to Houston for Ariza and TJones?

Comment

• Or Ross + something is sent to Chicago for a Taj Gibson?

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I think it's gotta be Taj Gibson
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Lowry could be the guy on the move.. he was our MVP last two years so losing him would be a huge loss.. however he was also really bad at the end of last year, and may be disgruntled. Can Cojo start or is that a bad idea since he can't really shoot the 3 that well?

How about Lowry to Houston for Ariza and TJones?
                                Houston just resigned Beverly but Harden moving to full time SG makes sense. This trade for Ariza / Jones makes too much sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X