No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way I understood Casey is that there will be a trade to get a starting PF. He said that JJ will play 3 and 4 [will come off bench]. PPat at 4 off bench. He also said that DD is going to get back to his natural position - SG. Which means Carroll for the majority of time will play at 3. The only logical explanation is that there will be a new PF in the next week or two. This or Scola gets the start Scola is a better rebounder then PPat but JV and Scola defensively...
    Now I assume (based on the interview with Casey) that Ross will play at 2 and 3, CoJo at 1, Wright at 2 and 1 and off course all of them will come off bench.
    MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

The Titanic Divison gets a little more titanic-y
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
          The way I understood Casey is that there will be a trade to get a starting PF. He said that JJ will play 3 and 4 [will come off bench]. PPat at 4 off bench. He also said that DD is going to get back to his natural position - SG. Which means Carroll for the majority of time will play at 3. The only logical explanation is that there will be a new PF in the next week or two. This or Scola gets the start Scola is a better rebounder then PPat but JV and Scola defensively...
          Now I assume (based on the interview with Casey) that Ross will play at 2 and 3, CoJo at 1, Wright at 2 and 1 and off course all of them will come off bench.
          demar never played the 3 offensively or defensively and neither Wright or CoJo can shoot well enough to play SG. Raptors need another wing shooter

Comment

• Is Jason Thompson any good? I'm sure we could get him for fuck all and basket of hammers from Philly
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              demar never played the 3 offensively or defensively and neither Wright or CoJo can shoot well enough to play SG. Raptors need another wing shooter
              Casey's words about DD and Carroll: "it takes away from us having to play DeMar at the three, who gets out-manned at the position by 25-30 lbs". So he kind of did play at the 3.
              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• I used to enjoy watching D-Will play in UTAH...man did he ever break down fast
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                  Casey's words about DD and Carroll: "it takes away from us having to play DeMar at the three, who gets out-manned at the position by 25-30 lbs". So he kind of did play at the 3.
                  Casey underuses Demar on D and he dribbles alot. He only played the 3 against non-scoring 3's against PG it was usually Ross

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I think they should just spend camp converting James Johnson into a permanent power forward. Lowry-Derozan-Carroll-JJ-JV Bench: Cojo, Ross, 2Pat, Biyombo. Screw Scola
                    Scola will play I can totally see them having JJ playing 20-25 minutes between the 4 and the 3 backing up Carrol at the 3 when necessary. Ross will play the 2/3 depending on matchups. Delon will crack the roster but Cojo will most likely play over him but he will play 5-10 minutes a night. Cojo will play the 1 and 2 and do 20 minutes there. Scola will do 10-15 minutes a night for some blow for the guys.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      Scola will play I can totally see them having JJ playing 20-25 minutes between the 4 and the 3 backing up Carrol at the 3 when necessary. Ross will play the 2/3 depending on matchups. Delon will crack the roster but Cojo will most likely play over him but he will play 5-10 minutes a night. Cojo will play the 1 and 2 and do 20 minutes there. Scola will do 10-15 minutes a night for some blow for the guys.
                      with the money they used on Scola and Biyombo the Raptors could get an actual starting PF, just saying

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        Is Jason Thompson any good? I'm sure we could get him for fuck all and basket of hammers from Philly
                        Can we stop trying to add more mediocre crap from the bargain bin
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• According to the frontpage article, Casey's comments were made prior to the Scola signing. So he was planning on 2Pat on the bench and JJ getting more minutes as a 4 before Scola signed. I'm not sure if this means Scola starts, or JJ starts, but it appears he does not plan to start 2Pat either way. Maybe MU is still looking for another PF.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            According to the frontpage article, Casey's comments were made prior to the Scola signing. So he was planning on 2Pat on the bench and JJ getting more minutes as a 4 before Scola signed. I'm not sure if this means Scola starts, or JJ starts, but it appears he does not plan to start 2Pat either way. Maybe MU is still looking for another PF.
                            maybe he doesn't want to promise players anything and wants players to compete for starting spot. Hey I can hope ok?
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              According to the frontpage article, Casey's comments were made prior to the Scola signing. So he was planning on 2Pat on the bench and JJ getting more minutes as a 4 before Scola signed. I'm not sure if this means Scola starts, or JJ starts, but it appears he does not plan to start 2Pat either way. Maybe MU is still looking for another PF.
                              that actually worse. most coaches try to put together the best starting five and cobble a bench together. Casey is worried about his second line

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                maybe he doesn't want to promise players anything and wants players to compete for starting spot. Hey I can hope ok?
                                hey, hope is pretty much all us Raps fans got...

Comment

Working...
                                X