2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Have you watched Payne play? He's not very good, and that's bad for a 4 year college player. I'd take Ross over Payne in a whose the least terrible scenario.
    Payne is awful lmao

I thought as a 4 year player he'd be more ready but wow the guy is worse than a lot of 19/20 year Olds.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      Have you watched Payne play? He's not very good, and that's bad for a 4 year college player. I'd take Ross over Payne in a whose the least terrible scenario.
      Seriously. Just because someone plays for another team in the NBA doesn't make them good. Adrien Payne? Seriously? Hell no.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
        Kevin Martin + Adrien Payne for JJ + Tross
        K. Martin is a UFA next year, we can get him during the FA, if we really wanted him.

Edit: Wait he's got a PO, nvm. Unless he exercises his PO, he'll be a free agent.
        Last edited by BS10; Sat Aug 22, 2015, 04:31 PM.
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• KD is a SF due to height and length.

He has the skill set of a SG.

He is not a PF.

All this tak about him coming in to play PF - stop! Never going to happen. Based on posters putting it up I asssume it is because they think DD is going to play SG.

Good grief.

CBA wouldn't allow it, unless DD signs for too up, and the league won't put a second ball on the court. USG would be off charts with Lowry, DD, KD. Then There is DC and JV. Nope. Not gonna happen.

KD is coming.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
            Durant wouldn't want to go ANYWHERE to play big minutes at the 4 for the same reason Aldridge wouldn't go anywhere to play big minutes at the 5.
            I'm guessing you have a quote of this?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KD is 6'11" with a 7-3" wingspan. KD averaged 12 rebounds per game his one year at Texas. Rebounding is the one stat that consistently transfer from college to the pros. He was projected to be a stretch 4 coming out of College. I believe Draftexpress has his best case scenario as Dirk. Your entitled to you opinion but, until I see a quote of KD saying he doesn't want to play the 4, its a possibility to me.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Pitching KD on being a PF will have the same result as the Knicks' pitch to Aldridge on playing centre.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Pitching KD on being a PF will have the same result as the Knicks' pitch to Aldridge on playing centre.
                  Why everybody so certain. Has he come out and said this?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Why everybody so certain. Has he come out and said this?
                    No but KD is a stick, i don't see why he'd want to be banging in the post with 4s.

However I think even if the Raps had DeMar and DC they'd pitch DC at 4, Kd at 3, DD at 2 to Durant. Kind of like the Wes Matthews pitch. Not saying DC would necessarily be good at the 4 spot, but I think that would be the pitch.

Comment

• they would pitch:

Money
                      City
                      Franchise face of a country
                      Role with team

then

Lowry - Allstar pg who is dynamic but is a great teammate( I can call him an allstar cause he was one last season_
                      DC - one of best in the league at catch and shoot threes and a tremendous defender
                      JV - fantastic young center who score very efficiently

Great depth

Lots of young assets

Lots of flexibility moving forward

Lottery pick in the draft

Input in coaching selection

a parking space for his mother
                      Last edited by Snooch; Sun Aug 23, 2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        they would pitch:...a parking space for his mother
                        Done deal.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                          Again this is a ruthless business. I don't necessarily agree that he should have honored his word. I think with the whole 9 day period, he should have informed the Mavericks this afternoon that he no longer is interested in signing with the team.

People change their minds all the time. I think it would have benefited him and the Mavs if he just told them that he no longer wants to sign with them.
                          wow!

Clippers got fined $250k for this DJ drama! lol.

EDIT: Oh, they made a third-party endorsement offer, before the drama on July 2
                          Last edited by rocwell; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            wow!

Clippers got fined $250k for this DJ drama! lol.

EDIT: Oh, they made a third-party endorsement offer, before the drama on July 2
                            Was he suppose to be spokesman of Windows 10?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Pitching KD on being a PF will have the same result as the Knicks' pitch to Aldridge on playing centre.
                              Exactly. You interview him and ask him what he wants and accommodate him. He is a SF. If we were lucky enough to sign him we can figure out the PF at that point.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                                they would pitch:

Money
                                City
                                Franchise face of a country
                                Role with team

then

Lowry - Allstar pg who is dynamic but is a great teammate( I can call him an allstar cause he was one last season_
                                DC - one of best in the league at catch and shoot threes and a tremendous defender
                                JV - fantastic young center who score very efficiently

Great depth

Lots of young assets

Lots of flexibility moving forward

Lottery pick in the draft

Input in coaching selection

a parking space for his mother
                                How did that parking space thing work out with Vince Carter's mom?

Comment

Working...
                                X