No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar looked great to finish off the season..

In March and April (regular season) he averaged 24-4-4 shooting 45% and 39% from 3 on 1.7 3PA. That's 22 games so not a bad sample size.

Comment

• The_Warlord wrote: View Post
      Demar looked great to finish off the season..

In March and April (regular season) he averaged 24-4-4 shooting 45% and 39% from 3 on 1.7 3PA. That's 22 games so not a bad sample size.
      Then played poorly in the playoffs. So coming off a good season, we have a bad stretch (16 games), an injury, a mediocre stretch (20+ games), then a good stretch (22 games) followed by a poor stretch (4 playoff games).

Will the real DD please stand up?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Then played poorly in the playoffs. So coming off a good season, we have a bad stretch (16 games), an injury, a mediocre stretch (20+ games), then a good stretch (22 games) followed by a poor stretch (4 playoff games).

Will the real DD please stand up?
        Kind of hard to light it up in the playoffs when the team around you plays like that. Lowry being able to shoot would have been nice.

Comment

• Preseason is way too long.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Kind of hard to light it up in the playoffs when the team around you plays like that. Lowry being able to shoot would have been nice.
            And the other stretches?

Blame whoever and whatever, fact is the guy was streaky between good and really bad.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Preseason is way too long.
              I couldn't agree more.

I'd rather they started the season earlier and just spread out the games more (giving more rest to the players).
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                And the other stretches?

Blame whoever and whatever, fact is the guy was streaky between good and really bad.
                Which is fine, lots of guys are (streaky that is).

But it means we can't look at a short stretch at the end of last year and project that over a season. The good streaks never last.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Which is fine, lots of guys are (streaky that is).

But it means we can't look at a short stretch at the end of last year and project that over a season. The good streaks never last.
                  Also i find that a common argument in defense of dd is that he scores a lot as the lead scorer for a good team. If im not mistaken we were trash at the end of last year, when dd played well.

Comment

Preseason is way too long.
                    I wish they wou cut preseason to 4 games and have 87 game regular season with every team playing every other team 3 times.

Comment

• Celtics waived Perry Jones III
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not very Raptors related, but...

Comment

Celtics waived Perry Jones III
                          I'm intrigued

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            I'm intrigued
                            He's not good
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              I'm intrigued
                              How many projects do you want on this team?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                How many projects do you want on this team?!
                                I have to believe if both OKC and Boston have given up on him he's probably that 50%+ first round draft picks that never pan out.

Comment

Working...
                                X