2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Hornets are getting Lamb too for Barnes' contract... who's not going to OKC? I dunno... per Alex Kennedy via Rick Bonnell
    Hm, Basketball Reference says his contract isn't guaranteed for next year. So he can be waived. Only $3.5M in salary but I guess OKC wants that space more than finding minutes for Lamb.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      I'd give #20 for it

10>20. I like the way you think.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Fuck I really wanted Batum here. Masai is sleeping on the Job
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Fuck I really wanted Batum here. Masai is sleeping on the Job
          Hornet may deal Batum. Don't see how they run both MKG and Batum. Or they'll deal MKG

Comment

• Maybe they will just retool and move back into the playoffs. They now have enough cap space to re-sign LaMarcus and add another max player, or multiple lesser ones.

Sign another starting caliber big. I don't know who that is. In the past they tried to sign Hibbert, and he's probably a free agent this summer. There will be others too.

Sign several 3D players. Re-sign Afflalo, if possible.

Lillard
            Afflalo / McCollum
            Danny Green
            Aldridge / Vonleh
            Hibbert

If Aldridge leaves during the free agency, then I think you look into major long term rebuilding. But Batum for Vonleh to me is just a good deal, talent and money wise.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Hornet may deal Batum. Don't see how they run both MKG and Batum. Or they'll deal MKG
              Why not start them both?

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                Why not start them both?
                Where? 3 and 4 or 2 and 3. They waste a SF if they using him at the 4 and neither can play the 2

Comment

• Clearly my trade proposal from months ago of DD for Vonleh and Lance seem very doable based on the return Charlotte took. Vonleh will be a star.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                    Why not start them both?
                    Old El Paso girl for Charlotte's new HC.

Comment

• This offseason is going to be effing bonkers.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Await huge moves tomorrow. Raptors today will be unrecognizable from Raptors tomorrow. Lets hope we keep JV tho...
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          Await huge moves tomorrow. Raptors today will be unrecognizable from Raptors tomorrow. Lets hope we keep JV tho...
                          I think JV is the most likely to go, JV to the Knicks for the 4th pick. So many great options at the top of the draft. Then send Lowry to Miami for the 10th pick and a 2nd or something like that.

Draft Mudiay or Russel with the #4 and WCS with the 10th.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• Ed Davis opted out. He's probably a lot more serviceable than Amir and I wouldn't mind him back for a cheap price as a backup big.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              I think JV is the most likely to go, JV to the Knicks for the 4th pick. So many great options at the top of the draft. Then send Lowry to Miami for the 10th pick and a 2nd or something like that.

JV to the Knicks would be bad. Also there is only one player worth moving up that high in the draft for , and that's D'Angelo Russell.

The Lakers are really interested in have a big guy down the middle. I would dangle Lowry+JV for the #2 and some future seconds.

D'Angelo Russell is totally worth it

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post

Knicks run the triangle and JV is a non-passing big

Comment

Working...
                                X