2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    How did that parking space thing work out with Vince Carter's mom?
    not well, she didnt get it....

Comment

• Anyone see Kidd-Gilchrist get 4 years $52 million from the Hornets?

Great deal in my opinion, he's slated to be a top 5 perimeter defender for his prime and he's still only turning 22 next month.

Comment

• Man the DeRozan thread is now locked? lol what did i miss?!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Anyone see Kidd-Gilchrist get 4 years $52 million from the Hornets?

Great deal in my opinion, he's slated to be a top 5 perimeter defender for his prime and he's still only turning 22 next month.
          For what he brings defensively, it's a good deal. It's a better deal if he ever fixes that shot.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Man the DeRozan thread is now locked? lol what did i miss?!
            Absolutely nothing.

I think that was the point.

Comment

Boooooo censorship!! Anyone read Fahrenheit 451? What about 1984? Did the mods just get a timeshare in North Korea?
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

lol, RR's king must be pissed. We should start a democratic movement!

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Boooooo censorship!! Anyone read Fahrenheit 451? What about 1984? Did the mods just get a timeshare in North Korea?
                  Can you please come with me. You've won a... ummm... prize... say your goodbyes.

The DeRozan thread simply overheated and needs a bit of a cooling off period.

DeScussion is good, DeBate is healthy, but everyone just needs to remember to keep DePersonal stuff to DemSelves.

Comment

thead's head can explode only so many times in a row.

Comment

that shit is too funny.
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Can you please come with me. You've won a... ummm... prize... say your goodbyes.

DeScussion is good, DeBate is healthy, but everyone just needs to remember to keep DePersonal stuff to DemSelves.
                        We just better pray DeRozan doesn't come out today and say he wants a max contract next season

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          We just better pray DeRozan doesn't come out today and say he wants a max contract next season
                          Well... that would be funny tbh.

Comment

• http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dyn...y=80&size=420x

The trade is official!

*EDIT*

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/638100/IMG_7329.JPG

And another!
                            Last edited by charlesnba23; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Can we shut the morris one down too

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

So close.

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X