No announcement yet.

Where do you rank JV among Centers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JV is slow and methodical, not a fan, and I don't care about analytics. He almost never plays at crunch time. That says something.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      JV is slow and methodical, not a fan, and I don't care about analytics. He almost never plays at crunch time. That says something.
      It does a lot about casey's coaching.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

It says something, but we don't know what yet.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

yeah time will tell. If new coach treats him the same way then what
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
            JV is currently top 15 but he has huge potential to be a top 10 or even top 5. He has the size, fundamental post up game, and is a good FT shooter. It really depends on how the Raptors are gonna use him, which is why I will always prefer a pass-first pg.

So far, the current system wants to make JV into a Tyson Chandler/DeAndre Jordan type but he's more of an Andrew Bynum/Brook Lopez. Not sure what Magloire really does but JV needs a Kareem or Ewing to coach and mentor him.
            If I'm not wrong, JV had Dream's lessons this offseason and I could even notice some bleak shadows of these moves early in the season. Unfortunately, it was totally forgotten since December or so. JV's biggest problem is, like Hubie Brown once said about him "if you have slow feet, it is slow feet". If JV keeps his current that emphasizes his naturally slow lateral movement, he needs to add a lot BB IQ to better read game.
            Raps in 4 !

Comment

Working...
            X