No announcement yet.

Woj: Casey will be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jv/Ross/20 pick and nuggets pic for DMC. You think sactown says no?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      You know there's are reason why Masai is a GM and were not. His a lot smarter than us. Just cause you cant think of scenario doesn't mean the guy does this for a living wouldn't be either.
      The argument of last resort.

This sounds eerily similar when I was told in November to not question Dwane Casey because he is an NBA coach.

But lets keep what we have and add more TALENT peeps!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        OK.

You sign a 3. Lets DeMarre Carroll. You think he is going to leave Atlanta for less than $10M? I don't. He is looking for his first and last PAY DAY.

PG: Lowry, GV
        SG: DD, Ross
        SF: Carroll, JJ, Bruno
        PF: PP
        C: JV, Bebe

+20 and $6M to spare and unlimited minimum contracts.

Is that team better than the current one? That is also a thin big man rotation.

Or how about signing Tobias Harris?

PG: Lowry, GV
        SG: DD, Ross
        SF: Harris, JJ, Bruno
        PF: PP
        C: JV, Bebe

+20 and unlimited minimum contracts.

This isn't moving forward in my opinion.
        You forget about one thing: Daniels is more than likely coming over, and we could sign a guy that more low radar at SF for all we know (Say Kyle Singler? That's a name I thought about....). Also, do we just have that 16 million to work with? I thought we could go over the cap depending on the situation? You also forget we have the 20th pick as well which will fill up that hole at the 4 or 5 slot most likely.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Jv/Ross/20 pick and nuggets pic for DMC. You think sactown says no?
          They say "C'mon man..." and hang up.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            The argument of last resort.

This sounds eerily similar when I was told in November to not question Dwane Casey because he is an NBA coach.

But lets keep what we have and add more TALENT peeps!
            Last resort?

Have you ever guessed what exactly a GM was going to do in a summer?

For someone whose wrong a lot about his prediction on what the GM is going to do. You sure like to make all kinds of predictions. You thought he was going to fire Casey too didn't you? What happened? Just relax and let Masai do his job. Just cause Casey was retained does not in anyway mean were going to tank.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              You forget about one thing: Daniels is more than likely coming over, and we could sign a guy that more low radar at SF for all we know (Say Kyle Singler? That's a name I thought about....). Also, do we just have that 16 million to work with? I thought we could go over the cap depending on the situation? You also forget we have the 20th pick as well which will fill up that hole at the 4 or 5 slot most likely.
              If the goal is to rely on 2nd round Australian stashed picks, end of rotation pieces, and the #20 pick to play as the 3rd or 4th big to get better, raps are in trouble and I won't waste my time or money following that mess.

Those guys would

Comment

Last resort?

Have you ever guessed what exactly a GM was going to do in a summer?

For someone whose wrong a lot about his prediction on what the GM is going to do. You sure like to make all kinds of predictions. You thought he was going to fire Casey too didn't you? What happened? Just relax and let Masai do his job. Just cause Casey was retained does not in anyway mean were going to tank.
                Has anyone ever guessed exactly what a GM was going to do in a summer?

Now you're attacking the very premise of forums.

I might not have all the answers but I can at least partake in a conversation that doesn't rely on unicorns to make a point.

The reality is the raptors have very little means to get better with this group.

The reality is also when Masai has traded 'name' pieces before, he has made his teams better. He has done it with gay, Bargnani, Carmelo. You assume the outcome of trading Lowry or *gasp* DeRozan is losing. Personally, I am not convinced - especially with DeRozan.

You're the one brining this conversation down to tanking. I said roster overhaul and a likely lottery pick. That isn't tanking, that is building.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  I remember doing that thread and thinking no way atlanta includes 15 or rights to Bebe.....but the concept was right. And if the suns didn't try to screw Masai on picking ennis I likely would have got the Memphis trade a month early.

But the concept remains the same now it is just that the pieces Masai has to work with have that much more value.

It is like giving a kid a toonie to go to the candy store on his birthday last year and this year you give him a $20 bill.

DeRozan and Lowry should have much much much more value than Salmons.

Comment

• https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnba/r...-grow-together

Masai confirmed it. Casey stays.

Party all night long y'all

Woj knows everything.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnba/r...-grow-together

Masai confirmed it. Casey stays.

Party all night long y'all

Woj knows everything.
                      So..... Ross is coming back too? Just kill me now...

Comment

• Anyone watching 2 good coaches go against each other?

Lebron vs. Thibodeau.

Comment

You know there's are reason why Masai is a GM and were not. His a lot smarter than us. Just cause you cant think of scenario doesn't mean the guy does this for a living wouldn't be either.
                          To assume that he is smarter may or may not be true. Please don't diminish the ideas stated above. Execution of ideas is where he earns his money.

Comment

• Okay...

I was upset about something else entirely. Now this?

FUCK. YOU. MASAI.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• woohoo..... the whole team is comming back and growing together.

time to scrap the cable TV bills off my budget for next year.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                So..... Ross is coming back too? Just kill me now...

*Funny enough image comes from a Calgary Flames blog...ha

Comment

Working...
                                X