• Show
Clear All

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

Go Team!

Comment

This is pathetic, both the game and RR.
          I have never watched so little basketball as I have in the last 2 weeks. Th elast 2 minutes of this game are pure garbage, these aren't even NBA bench players....

Comment

I get the injures but they even lose to horrible teams

Comment

Strong tank loss. The ending of that 3rd quarter was worse than summer league.

Comment

Covered the spread. Only thing that matters in life.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

G______Deane wrote: View Post
                  This is pathetic, both the game and RR.
                  I have never watched so little basketball as I have in the last 2 weeks. Th elast 2 minutes of this game are pure garbage, these aren't even NBA bench players....
                  let it go it's not about wins. who cares how it looks?

Comment

Hate to say it but probably couldn’t have lined up a better result. Overtime maybe. But that’s greedy

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

let it go it's not about wins. who cares how it looks?
                      Hopefully, the players.
                      You don't think these guys (hopefully) playing their hearts out still want to win?
                      You think Darko likes this?
                      You think they want to go 0-fer?

What's wrong with the lofty goal of .250 basketball?

Comment

Hopefully, the players.
                        You don't think these guys (hopefully) playing their hearts out still want to win?

If we lose out we end up 6th. If we win 1 game we are tied for 7th. So 250 basketball would actually be bad. It sucks but it's the situation we're in.

Comment

Hopefully, the players.

Of course they care, they the players. Why you care? We need losses to keep the pick. You think next year you'll remember a win against Wizards in late March? I bet you won't.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Of course they care, they the players. Why you care? We need losses to keep the pick. You think next year you'll remember a win against Wizards in late March? I bet you won't.
                            People remembered the Ben Uzoh triple double win in 2012 for years afterwards. However, it proves your point Mixx, because no one here remembered it in a good way. Dropped our pick from 7th to 8th. GSW got Harrison Barnes, we ended up with Terrence Ross.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Some really interesting basketball in this one. The end of the 3rd quarter felt like I was watching a skit or something. It was pretty funny how sad both teams are. I wasn't really hoping for a loss, but when Gary got stuffed by the rim on that dunk attempt I think I smiled. And I know that's bad but I couldn't help myself. Overall though they did play hard and it was against a bad team but it was still on the road on a back to back. Apparently they arrived late too.

I thought Ochai's defense on Kuzma was spectacular. He really got him frustrated. But Kuzma made a couple of big shots late when the Raptors couldn't score anymore. Gary, despite that dunk flub, had 31 points and only made 3.. so did a lot of damage in the mid range/free throw line. As a team we only had 12 turnovers which was nice to see after the last two losses. Dick was solid with 17 and 3 made 3's.

Great loss for the tank. Helps that Pistons pick too.. now back to #31. Full win back of the Wizards. So hopefully Detroit goes winless the rest of the season to keep us there.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post

People remembered the Ben Uzoh triple double win in 2012 for years afterwards. However, it proves your point Mixx, because no one here remembered it in a good way. Dropped our pick from 7th to 8th. GSW got Harrison Barnes, we ended up with Terrence Ross.
                                No that triple double cost us Damian Lillard and the 6th pick (well tied with Sacramento). We tied the Warriors at 23 wins, and lost the coin flip which is why we ended up 8th and missed on Barnes. But if we lost that game, the Nets (who's pick went to the Blazers) would have ended up with 23 wins, and we would have had 22.. dropping us to 6th worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X