Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    I tried brave it didnt do anything. Guess im doing something wrong. Had an iphone for 20 yrs never had to do shit this sucks

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    G______Deane wrote: View Post

Is it free? It's asking for a credit card $9.99/mo
    It's free. I don't pay and use it on all my devices. They actually pay you in tokens for using it. The firewall and VPN cost extra but I don't use those.

Leave a comment:

• G______Deane
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Use Brave. This problem has been solved.
    Is it free? It's asking for a credit card $9.99/mo

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Fun to see IQ and RJ back.. they were both great. No rust in either of them. Both looked happy despite getting our teeth kicked in. The C unit is just so bad. MoG is terrible. Nwora loves turning the ball over. McDaniels is just there looking like he hates the sport, although was a +12 in garbage time, so I guess helped a 30 point blow out to becoming a 20 point blow out.

Gradey had a couple of nice moves. That one shot that went above or behind the backboard was sweet. We played some good defense on AD early.. he ended up with 5 turnovers which seems uncharacteristic. Lebron had such an easy time though. Missed only 2 shots and they were on back to back possessions. The 3's lit us up again. Nobody is getting close to shooters and they have freedom to just make a practice shot. They made 18 on 42% shooting. DLo made 7. Dinwiddie even made 3. And he's a 33% 3pt shooter.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied

It's not really ads but a hacker virus attempt to get you to click
    Use Brave. This problem has been solved.

Leave a comment:

• G______Deane
    replied
    Beans wrote: View Post

I use Firefox with the uBlock Origin extension. I've never seen an ad on this site and don't have any issues.
    It's not really ads but a hacker virus attempt to get you to click

Leave a comment:

• TomAmnot
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    With RJ & IQ back, we’re gonna mess up the tank. Darn.
    oh well

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    I'm still getting these crazy ads and what looks like virus stuff on this site. Blocked out unless I "click to confirm you are not a robot" virus
    I'm on Brave and have no issues

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    I'm still getting these crazy ads and what looks like virus stuff on this site. Blocked out unless I "click to confirm you are not a robot" virus
    I use Firefox with the uBlock Origin extension. I've never seen an ad on this site and don't have any issues.

Leave a comment:

• G______Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    Down 30 lol

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    Down 25 with 9:51 in the 4th. The tank is strong.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Possible Lebronto throwback game.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Obviously Scottie is the biggest loss, but the Raptors without Poeltl this year are 2 wins, 22 losses.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    With RJ & IQ back, we’re gonna mess up the tank. Darn.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X