Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #79 (hopefully soon to be play-in) Pacers at (some building blocks for your 24/25) Raptors Tuesday April 9th 7:00pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Gary. Shooting 0% (0/5) from 3 and 30% from 2.

Comment

Beans wrote: View Post
      Oh Gary. Shooting 0% (0/5) from 3 and 30% from 2.
      that's just typical Gary
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nice turnover pass from Gary.

Comment

Yeesh. I hope I don't have to watch much GTJ or Bruce Brown next year.

Comment

or do I do it again?
            let the republic speak.

Comment

Well....it wasn't the worst game of the season....but it was bad

Comment

Really good first quarter and I thought there was a chance that we could snatch victory but nope.. JFL was a stud in that first quarter. I believe he had 14 or 16. I thought the Raptors defense was solid. We got good stops and made them pay. Got the lead up. Only allowed 25. Had 0 turnovers which was amazing for this squad.

And then we gave up 40 and 41 in back to back quarters.. and just couldn't keep up. Ended with 15 turnovers as well. Gary going 0-7 from 3 sucked. He had breakaway off a steal and messed it up. Agbaji was 0-6 and only 2 points. He had some good defensive sequences but not producing again from offense hurts. RJ had 5 turnovers which is too many. Kelly was super efficient and did well actually. But his defense will always be a concern. Everyone struggled on the boards. Pacers got too many second chance opportunities and pounced on mostly all of them.

Bench sucked. Malik Williams missing a layup/tap in or whatever that was just had me shaking my head. McDaniels shouldn't be on the court. Nwora was a bit erratic at times but he wasn't a problem so much. Brown had 16 points but I hope he's playing for someone else next season. This would have been a good Dick game as the Pacers aren't good defenders. So he'd get some nice clean looks.

Meh.. really wanted this one to help that Pacers pick. Feels like that pick might end up going in the 20's over the mid teens now. But I guess there are 3-4 games left so anything can happen. For the Raptors they need to hang on to that 6th slot. Memphis got blown out by the the Spurs. Their force is strong.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

or do I do it again?
                  let the republic speak.
                  I say keep it going. Only 3 games left and most people here have tapped out. So if you don't, I don't think anyone will.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

or do I do it again?
                    let the republic speak.
                    More JClaw!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X