Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

There's a reason they went after Brunson that hard and that slimy. LOL
    They saw a dog that they can build upon.
    When did Masai ever had that vision.
    Literally Kawhi. What do you mean. Or is he not a "dog"? I don't know anymore.

Brunson is from New Jersey. He wanted to go to New York.
    I'm sure if there were any "Dogs" that wanted to come to Toronto, Masai would do the needful to make it happen. You don't think he would?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Playoff basketball at it's finest. Back to back killer games
      But, but .. there were Game 1 blowouts .. NBA is shit, broken, and ruined according to many here.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Yea I posted it live. But the biggest mistake was Lowry grabbing the ball as soon as it went through the hoop starting the 5 second count. It helps the defense as Sixers were scrambled and weren't in a inbound set. Also cuts valuable time which factors into the decision making process of if you want a TO before inbounding. They were nearing 5 seconds so Lowry just had to chuck it toward maxey
        Lowry also bricked a FT late. Would've given a good cushion
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Lowry also bricked a FT late. Would've given a good cushion
          Two freethrows actually. He went 2/4 the last 2 mins of the game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

There's a reason they went after Brunson that hard and that slimy. LOL
            They saw a dog that they can build upon.
            When did Masai ever had that vision.
            Why you think they got rid of Pascal, OG?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I'm sure if there were any "Dogs" that wanted to come to Toronto, Masai would do the needful to make it happen. You don't think he would?
              There are some ungrateful "fans" who are finding any and every way to slag Masai because they have a very "what have you done for me lately?" attitude. And I have no respect for people like that

As for dogs, (whatever the hell they think that is) Masai also signed James Johnson and DeMarre Carroll.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I don't know...I think people don't realize that worst decision was avoided. They didn't resign Pascal, OG and didn't double down on that core. They gave full rein to Barnes. People complain about Siakam's return package like he didn't ruin his value. Takes two franchises to tango.

Comment

• I don't need dogs right now anyways. Gimme some pups that will grow into dogs.

We're just trying to get out of the SPCA, not win the Westminster dog show.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/k...ff-per-report/

Comment

• Like I said back in 2021, before anybody realized he was good: the solution was to trade for Brunson and sign him to the 4 yr/55M extension that the Mavs declined to do.... twice. Ooof. Imagine having Brunson on that value contract? That would've made Fred tradeable for value, much earlier, and opened up a lot of possibilities.

Masai & Bobby need to do a much better job of pro scouting to identify under-valued breakout candidates on other team's rosters.

Comment

99.9% of the reason was money. The other 0.1% was money.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

99.9% of the reason was money. The other 0.1% was money.
                          yeah because they are not worth that money. They are not dogs

Comment

We didn't wanna pay them.

Nothing to do with how much of their genetic makeup is canine.

God I hate this dog stuff so freaking much.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Like I said back in 2021, before anybody realized he was good: the solution was to trade for Brunson and sign him to the 4 yr/55M extension that the Mavs declined to do.... twice. Ooof. Imagine having Brunson on that value contract? That would've made Fred tradeable for value, much earlier, and opened up a lot of possibilities.

Masai & Bobby need to do a much better job of pro scouting to identify under-valued breakout candidates on other team's rosters.
                              29 other teams missed out on Brunson as well.

The reason we weren't in on him was because Masai was in love with Fred. Masai didn't see it as an upgrade.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X