Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Make Terrible Mistake By Firing Tom Sterner ... no one cares about Bayno.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    ... I actually don't ... but now I'm dying to know! Haha

I've stated before that I have Aspergers. Saying what you said about us posters was direct jab at me....
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
      Wrong. He had a top-seven net rating in the NBA through most of the season, and it was highest during the early season, when the team was winning. Hansbrough had by far the best net rating on the team, and that continued through the first three games of the playoffs. He also had far and away the best +- for 36 minutes during the regular season. So that merely continued into the playoffs. It was not his fault that the rest of the team played like they were wearing hobnail boots.

The previous season, that was not true at all, and Hansbrough had the worst net rating and the worst +- on the team. The main reason for the change is because he had good teammates around him: Lou Williams, James Johnson, Patrick Patterson, Greivis Vasquez--that together were almost as good as the starters. The coach stopped playing them together when DeRozan got injured, for reasons best known to himself. Hansbrough's overall game improved, as well, although his rebounding was down a bit from 2012-13.

So yeah, he can be a very effective bench player on a winning team, more so if he plays at power forward, not centre.

Checks out

Comment

• Jesus 50% of my posts would be pink
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              rest in pieces mate

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Liked because Sterner is gracious even after being scapegoated. It's so obvious that he and Bayno are scapegoats you have to wonder whether this sacrifice was even effective; pretty much everyone seems to think it was just a token move.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Liked because Sterner is gracious even after being scapegoated. It's so obvious that he and Bayno are scapegoats you have to wonder whether this sacrifice was even effective; pretty much everyone seems to think it was just a token move.
                  It was a token move. It certainly will not appease most posters on this forum.

Comment

• I got to be honest, I thought Sterner was a nut job. I always felt his commentary was laced with delusion. I remember when he was giving his commentary game 4 during the wizards game and he talked about stats and how the raptors need to get to the free throw line because the Raps had barely any FTS all game and Wizards had more than 10+ FTS. It was obvious to anyone watching the game the real factor that the raps were losing was the team did not care about winning cause they had already given up before the tip-off. They were down in the series and had no desire in the world to try to do the impossible of coming down from a 3-0 deficit. They knew the odds against them and didn't even try to beat it.
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                    X