No announcement yet.

The Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hezonja is great. But I think there's no need to break the bank so much to get him, as I would say he'll still remain underrated by most GMs come draft night. I think pick #6 to #10 is where he falls. Would love to have him, though.

Comment

Has any team had 3 consecutive 1st overall pics on the same team at the sametime ? Funny how the 76ers have perfected tanking but not perfected getting the 1st overall pic

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
        Has any team had 3 consecutive 1st overall pics on the same team at the sametime ? Funny how the 76ers have perfected tanking but not perfected getting the 1st overall pic
        karma is a bitch

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          76ers almost had 3 lottery picks including theirs had the Lakers slipped to 6 and Miami to 11. I think 3 is a good position for them since they need a guard and they have a surplus of bigs.

Comment

Well once again, a Superstar goes where the NBA ideally would like him to, and his former team is rewarded with the #1 pick. Amazing how that works like clockwork.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              karma is a bitch
              They are still in good shape for what they are trying to do.

They get their choice of Mudiay or Russell - who I believe they really wanted one of those.

They also have lakers 2016 pick but just top 3 protected now.

Comment

GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                Hezonja is great. But I think there's no need to break the bank so much to get him, as I would say he'll still remain underrated by most GMs come draft night. I think pick #6 to #10 is where he falls. Would love to have him, though.
                I continue to dream of a scenario where DD is sent to Denver and Chandler and 7 come back.

Chandler starts for a year and Hezonja gets his rookie year coming off bench.

Comment

I think #4 is gettable for Toronto because Knicks are idiots... But I think Russell doesn't go past the Sixers. Oh well. Also perennial buffoons Sacramento have the #6 pick. We could get Hezonja and I would be happy still.

Comment

Lakers getting the 2nd pick is so clutch. Okafor would look good in purple and gold.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Anyone who trades for #4 is going to have to take Calderon as a conversation starter I think.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Anyone who trades for #4 is going to have to take Calderon as a conversation starter I think.
                        Lowry, Ross and #20 for #4, Jose and Thanasis...boom!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Lakers getting the 2nd pick is so clutch. Okafor would look good in purple and gold.
                          He sure does. They will be fine with either of Towns or Okafor. This is a great day for Laker fans.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            no thank you on the return of the spaniard I can't handle watching calderon and vasquez play matador all game long. Tank or no tank we need at least one rough around the edges american point guard.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I don't think New York would want the cap hit of 20 or Ross....especially Ross with THJr making $2.3m less

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                no thank you on the return of the spaniard I can't handle watching calderon and vasquez play matador all game long. Tank or no tank we need at least one rough around the edges american point guard.
                                Mudiay?

I know he was born in Congo but he played high school ball in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                                X