Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Losing Biz will impact the Raptors negatively irregardless whom the Raptors picked in the draft, you won't find a perfect backup big like Biz.
    Agreed.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm intrigued by both Chriss and Ellenson, but think Davis might be the best bet. Can provide defence, rebounding and shot blocking in the short term while developing physically and offensively over the medium to long term. I like that he projects to be able to play some back-up 5 in addition to the 4.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
        I'm intrigued by both Chriss and Ellenson, but think Davis might be the best bet. Can provide defence, rebounding and shot blocking in the short term while developing physically and offensively over the medium to long term. I like that he projects to be able to play some back-up 5 in addition to the 4.
        Yeah I agree. Davis looks like a safe pick among PFs in our range. Skal has upside to be a good defender but was horrible in Kentucky. Mind wasn't right. Ellenson is even worse on D. Chriss was bad defensively statistically but you can't really project with him. Davis could play in his rookie year only because Casey likes defenders
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...er-Review-5499

Somebody fucked up during NBA Combine and measurements are off.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Yeah I agree. Davis looks like a safe pick among PFs in our range. Skal has upside to be a good defender but was horrible in Kentucky. Mind wasn't right. Ellenson is even worse on D. Chriss was bad defensively statistically but you can't really project with him. Davis could play in his rookie year only because Casey likes defenders
            big boi wrote: View Post
            I'm intrigued by both Chriss and Ellenson, but think Davis might be the best bet. Can provide defence, rebounding and shot blocking in the short term while developing physically and offensively over the medium to long term. I like that he projects to be able to play some back-up 5 in addition to the 4.
            Couldnt agree more fellas. Davis does seem like the safe pick. Worse case he's PJ Brown with better rim protection.

I like Chriss a lot too but, he lead the nation in fouls. Going to have to be very patient with that kid if you draft him.

Davis would be my pick. Tom Izzo knows how to coach up players for the league. All he's players are usually good defenders in the league as well.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Couldnt agree more fellas. Davis does seem like the safe pick. Worse case he's PJ Brown with better rim protection.

I like Chriss a lot too but, he lead the nation in fouls. Going to have to be very patient with that kid if you draft him.

Davis would be my pick. Tom Izzo knows how to coach up players for the league. All he's players are usually good defenders in the league as well.
              Davis is athletic and he's 237 lbs already. He's younger than Skal too. My worry with skinny dudes is if their athleticism stays after bulking up. But with Davis you can already see he doesn't have that problem.

Comment

• i don't mind davis but i question his shot. he looks fantastic as a rim protector, looks shaky putting it on the floor and his shot reminds me a lot of marcus camby.

i still prefer both chriss and ellenson to davis.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  i don't mind davis but i question his shot. he looks fantastic as a rim protector, looks shaky putting it on the floor and his shot reminds me a lot of marcus camby.

i still prefer both chriss and ellenson to davis.
                  Didnt Camby have a ugly shot? Davis form is solid.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Didnt Camby have a ugly shot? Davis form is solid.
                    yeah, looks ugly to me

Comment

• Anyone but Ellenson

I'm not worried though, he's the exact opposite of what Masai usually looks for

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        yeah, looks ugly to me

at 1:44 what's wrong with it. I'm not shot doctor but looks aight from that angle at least. well he was 60% FT shooter so i guess there must something wrong

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

at 1:44 what's wrong with it. I'm not shot doctor but looks aight from that angle at least. well he was 60% FT shooter so i guess there must something wrong
                          That one looked okay. Felt like he got under it a little bit though.

Comment

• Davis looks like a good solid player. But can he develop a better shot? We need some offense from that PF position

Comment

• Anyone have Davis' college range stats with attempts included?

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Davis looks like a good solid player. But can he develop a better shot? We need some offense from that PF position
                                I don't know honestly. Do you think defensive player can learn offense or Offensive player learning how to play defense? We can't have a defensive liability on PF spot either.

Comment

Working...
                                X