No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also see scenarios where that 5th pick could be had. Again it involves moving Ross, 9th, 27th, and likely another player.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• but ultimately Bender needs to slide
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Don't understand why this franchise would want to draft another 7 foot white European after Il Mago. Can't we just draft someone who is an established talent from North America? You never look like an idiot that way.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
          Don't understand why this franchise would want to draft another 7 foot white European after Il Mago. Can't we just draft someone who is an established talent from North America? You never look like an idiot that way.
          that implies all 7ft white Europeans are the same player... Dirk is not JV. JV is not Bargs...dirk is not Mozgov.

You can absolutely look like an idiot when you allow prejudice into your basketball decisions...which I am sure you did not intend to do, but it totally comes off that way

Comment

Don't understand why this franchise would want to draft another 7 foot white European after Il Mago. Can't we just draft someone who is an established talent from North America? You never look like an idiot that way.
            greg oden over kevin durant

"and with the first pick the washington wizards select kwame brown"

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              greg oden over kevin durant

"and with the first pick the washington wizards select kwame brown"
              Greg Oden was good.

Comment

• Another thing people aren't considering with Bender is that its going to take a bunch of years for him to fill out his frame and hone his skills in the NBA. How are we going to react to seeing him get burned for (at least) a couple years in the NBA? He's going to look a lot like Bargnani did when he entered the league. This guy probably isn't going to have a Chris Bosh type rookie season or sophomore year. He seems like a better risk for a team going nowhere in the next five seasons.

I lump him in with Skal as high upside but high risk of failure.

Comment

• Brown would be such a steal at 9. I really hope he falls.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

This post is ignorant as fuck.

Comment

I think you need to review the other players taken in the top 5 of that Bargnani draft if you think you never look like an idiot for taking an established North American talent.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        I also see scenarios where that 5th pick could be had. Again it involves moving Ross, 9th, 27th, and likely another player.
                        Even if Bender is gone, I'm all over those deals to take Murray (which would help with the loss of Wright). Then play small for a year before figuring out PF long term, trying Patterson as your starter, Carroll as the de facto backup 4, and some Biyombo-JV lineups to see if we can make that work - say with an all-spacing bench lineup of Lowry-Murray-Ross.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

If Porzingis was on the Raptors right now playing starter PF, we are breaking the Cavs
                          back and going to the finals.

Comment

• Drafting is not and will never be an exact science frankly this entire class is really not that great but I could be wrong. I am sure boston is shopping it's picks right now to improve there team now.

Comment

• I wouldn't take Bender if he fell to 9
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Bruno would forsure be a lottery pick in this draft. He's had some monsters game this year in the D League. Just watched a highlight of him just torching Danthay Jones. Man, I hate that guy. I will be very disapointed if Bruno can't handle spot minutes next year.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X