X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    For the people who really want Valentine:

How bad you want Greivis back?
    Haha wow I like this guy already. That's a really good and realistic comparison to make. And unless Valentine wants to shimmy after his 3s, I'd pass on the extra Gravy.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      Was I correct in reading (I think in Draft Express) that Murray had more turnovers than assists? And a tendency to go all ISO mode? Sounds like a good fit. :-)
      You know who else had more turnovers than assists?

Buddy Hield. Brandon Ingram (practically even in his case, but so is Murray). Marquese Chriss. Dragan Bender. Jaylen Brown. Poetl. Skal. Luwawu.

Every prospect in the lottery except a) Simmons and b) pure point guards. Murray played SG (even SF) for his team all year and didn't get the assist opportunities a PG usually would.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Buddy Hield. Brandon Ingram (practically even in his case, but so is Murray). Marquese Chriss. Dragan Bender. Jaylen Brown. Poetl. Skal. Luwawu.

Every prospect in the lottery except a) Simmons and b) pure point guards. Murray played SG (even SF) for his team all year and didn't get the assist opportunities a PG usually would.
        Also, assists are a lot harder to get in the NCAA than the NBA.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            It seems like a coin flip going against our way again is going to be the difference between the talent we end up picking and the talent that we would want to pick. Damn you coin.

What's interesting is in both drafts we would have a high risk high reward guy on the board, in Drummond then and Skal now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Law of averages. This time it must be a bust!

Comment

For the people who really want Valentine:

How bad you want Greivis back?
              Smooth move Valentine....now you're a 2nd round pick.

Comment

Thanks Dan. Should call you "Carpenter," cause you keep everything straight and level.

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
                  Wow. If Murray drops to us he's an autoselect at 9 right? He's a total gamer.

Amazing how athleticism + shooting potential is so highly valued. I'd be more than happy to see Chriss fly up the draft boards if it means Murray is falling.
                  I'll say right now there is absolutely no chance Murray will drop to #9 and you can quote me and bet me whatever on that.

There's no way he slides by all of MIN, NOP, DEN and SAC.

Every single one of them could use him. People forget because he did such an amazing job playing out of position and becoming a top scorer in the nation that he's still a PG. MIN could use that in combo with LaVine and move Rubio for more assets, DEN could use him to help Mudiay with bringing up the ball and off screens like UK did, NOP desperately needs another scoring option and SAC is all but guaranteed with Vivek loving UK recruits, Rondo gone and need for high character guys.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    I'll say right now there is absolutely no chance Murray will drop to #9 and you can quote me and bet me whatever on that.

There's no way he slides by all of MIN, NOP, DEN and SAC.

Every single one of them could use him. People forget because he did such an amazing job playing out of position and becoming a top scorer in the nation that he's still a PG. MIN could use that in combo with LaVine and move Rubio for more assets, DEN could use him to help Mudiay with bringing up the ball and off screens like UK did, NOP desperately needs another scoring option and SAC is all but guaranteed with Vivek loving UK recruits, Rondo gone and need for high character guys.
                    I'm a Murray fan-boy, so I'd actually want to trade up to 6th for the T-Wolves pick if he's still on the board. Something like this...

Ross + CoJo + 9th + 27th + ?? to Wolves
                    Rubio + Bjielica + 6th (Murray) to Raps

Of course, the Wolves are going to try real hard to sump Pekovic' salary on somebody.

Comment

Pretty sure Blake made a mistake there. The team tweeted out that their first workouts were June 1st and 2nd.

Adam Zagoria: Former OU PG Isaiah Cousins works out today for Toronto. 1 day ago – via Twitter AdamZagoria

dont know who the other 5 guys are. blake knows tho...

Comment

JV and Ellenson frontcourt.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          JV and Ellenson frontcourt.

The only reason I like Ellerson is that he's more NBA ready than the other PF in our range. His defensive problem don't bother be that much if Biz is there to back him up

Would love a bench lineup of
                          Cojo/Pow/Tucker/Ellenson/Biz.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jankovic......?

Who is he?
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              The only reason I like Ellerson is that he's more NBA ready than the other PF in our range. His defensive problem don't bother be that much if Biz is there to back him up

Would love a bench lineup of
                              Cojo/Pow/Tucker/Ellenson/Biz.
                              The last time the Raps drafted an "NBA ready' big man in the top 10, this happened....

If the best you can do is to draft a backup big who needs to be hidden on D against other backups, then I think that's aiming too low for a top 10 pick. Just trade the pick, then.

And I question the NBA readiness of Ellerson's offense (his main strength) against NBA athletes with quickness, length and strength. Especially in the post. I don't think that's a given.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Jankovic......?

Who is he?
                                Serbian guy who grew up in Canada but refuses to acknowledge it.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X