Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Jaylen Brown is Derozan 2.0. Hes a project as well.
    DeRozan 2.0? That's a pretty good player.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      You can't be too tall to play a position. Height is an asset in basketball. As long as you have the athletic and ball tools to fit somewhere, you can. If you got an 8 foot tall kid with PG speed and skills, you can play him at PG (or probably at any position really).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      I guess I'm just looking for confirmation he has the quickness and motor to get it done on the perimeter.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        DeRozan 2.0? That's a pretty good player.
        Didnt say its bad. But it'll take him years.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Jaylen Brown is Derozan 2.0. Hes a project as well.
          But unlike Derozan he's got the size not to be exposed on the defensive end so if you we're unselling Brown by comparing him to DD, I consider it a compliment. DD with a bigger frame would be very difficult to stop at the SF spot.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Charlie V all over again is my concern.
            You may be able to say there skill set is the same but you can't predict personalities or how Charlie V performed with the franchise was where it was.

Comment

• Brown appeals to me more as a smallball 4 than at the 3.

Comment

• Even Charlie V rebounded better than Skal smh

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  And Davis actually rebounds and bangs inside.

It's funny because you see people talk about being concerned with Davis' motor and work ethic....he was a freshman who wasn't expected to crack the rotation, and did largely for his rebounding and D, two things that specifically require good motor. Especially rebounding he really gets after it. He looked unfocused at times, but that could be as much about experience and not knowing what to do at times.
                  Plus playing on a top ranked team for a demanding coach. It's a shame that the Spartans didn't have a proper showing in March Madness, would have been good to see Davis against some of the other higher prospects.

I have no concerns over Davis, at worst you get a Hansbrough type of offence with a pretty good defender. At best though, could be a really special player.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    You may be able to say there skill set is the same but you can't predict personalities or how Charlie V performed with the franchise was where it was.
                    Charlie V actually performed very well in his rookie year in Toronto because he got mins in a zero stress environment where Raptors weren't expected to win. Once Charlie moved to teams where he was expected to perform at a high level he failed, which is exactly what happened to Skal in college.

Comment

• Is rebounding at the 4 that big a concern? Doesn't stop PP from making a massive impact.

Comment

Yabusele pro day

I love this kid at 27. He's got the body, mechanics and I just feel he has the drive as well.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Is rebounding at the 4 that big a concern? Doesn't stop PP from making a massive impact.
                          Thats true.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Valentine has cartilage damage in both knees. Stock plummeting.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Valentine has cartilage damage in both knees. Stock plummeting.
                              That sucks.

We should still grab at 27, unless both legs are amputated. I feel bad for the guy though.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Is rebounding at the 4 that big a concern? Doesn't stop PP from making a massive impact.
                                Except his weak rebounding has actually been a problem his entire career. It really has hurt us at times. It's incredibly important and cannot be dismissed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X