No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be okay with Masai flipping #9 over all with 2 high potential lottery future picks via Celts or Sixers.

Like #9 for Lakers pick and Sac's pick from the Sixers. I'm sure Sixers would want to sell off their picks for now needs.
    Or,

#9 for BKLYN pick in 2018 and Memphis pick in 2019

We can very well use them as trade pieces in the future to acquire a star later on when all these teams with picks dry out a little.

Comment

• hmmm i wonder if MU is going to try and trade up

i still find it really interesting they only worked out later round guys and not a single top 10 prospect (i guess poeltl and skal are considered top 10 but i think they're also guys that can dropppppp)

masterful stroke of smoke and mirrors?
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I don't understand why the wolves would shop 5. Could use one more stud teenager with their core
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I don't understand why the wolves would shop 5. Could use one more stud teenager with their core
          Thibs says thanks but no thanks
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Need to trade the pick away to get a guy who can help us now ... This team is made to compete now.

Comment

• final prediction: MU moves into top 5 to take someone or takes Davis at 9
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I don't understand why the wolves would shop 5. Could use one more stud teenager with their core
                Thibs doesn't exactly seem like a guy too keen on playing rookies. He's going to want to add some vets to turn things around in Minnie

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  final prediction: MU moves into top 5 to take someone or takes Davis at 9
                  Hield or Murray at 6? The pelicans seem most desperate for a win now move. A package with cojo or ross plus 9 could get shit done..
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    So how is Kyle Anderson doing these days?
                    Rotation player for one of the best teams in the world. Pretty good, non?

Comment

Who do you think he would draft?

Comment

Is it really the end of the nba center, or the death of the power forward? It seems tall small forwards are the new power forward and true power forwards and centers have all condensed to the center position. You still need a "center" to protect the rim and rebound (except gs) it seems it's the power forwards job description is the only one that's shifted dramatically
                        Yup, and we've already got Patterson, Carroll, Bruno, and Daniels. One of the reasons I'm ok just taking a talented "big" like Poeltl or Skal.

Comment

Final prediction based on chad ford tweeting teams ahead of us shopping their picks a short while ago? You've been smoked and screened. Kidding, your guess is as good as anyone's. Interesting that Ford didn't include Toronto as one of the teams looking to shop their pick even though we really haven't looked at too many top 10's.

My final prediction is that MU wants as many shots at hitting a jackpot with another Powell. He'll trade down the #9 for multiple picks in the teens, lol. 905 going to have a full roster!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Rotation player for one of the best teams in the world. Pretty good, non?
                            He's decent. Definitely not as good as Grindhouse thought but he's only played 2 years so far so that could change.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              Final prediction based on chad ford tweeting teams ahead of us shopping their picks a short while ago? You've been smoked and screened. Kidding, your guess is as good as anyone's. Interesting that Ford didn't include Toronto as one of the teams looking to shop their pick even though we really haven't looked at too many top 10's.

My final prediction is that MU wants as many shots at hitting a jackpot with another Powell. He'll trade down the #9 for multiple picks in the teens, lol. 905 going to have a full roster!
                              I actually think that scenario is the least to likely happen. MU has already said he doesn't intend to draft 4 rookies in the next 2 years. So him trading 9 for even more draft picks are doubtful.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• i believe the news that those teams are shopping their picks since each of them are teams that don't want to get younger and have been pretty public about it.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X