Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    I agree that there might not be a trade for a PF, I don't think trading up in this draft has a ton of value.
    Every draft has value. Morey compared this draft to 2005. Diogu went 9th in that draft. Trading up would land you Chris Paul or deron Williams. If Masai believes in murray or a lesser extent bender the way I do and the cost is Ross to get that he should do it. I don't think anyone in the league was watching the ECF saying that if the raps had thad young that we had any chance. It was a great run but we're closer to the 4th seed than the first and Boston is about to get a whole lot better and younger. Our best player is 30 and injury prone. Jv is the future.
    The other sites I read have a very different perspective on this team. A lot of people got upset about Blake's pod with vecenie and PhD Steve's pod. Their not raps fans entirely. Vecenies review was good luck hitching your cart to derozan. His wolves pod was giddy by contrast.
    This pick is a gift for years of bungling the bargs draft. We gotta take a shot to make it worth more than thad young or scola jr. They're decent players but we need top, killer talent.

Comment

• I just can't wait to see how the whole draft plays out 😁😁😁

Comment

• This draft is so much like the 2011 draft, honestly feel like the best players are going to be picked near the end of the lottery.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Murray was mvp of hoops summit over simmons and Ingram. He single handedly beat valentine, Prince et al at 18 yrs old in pan am.
          Ok, that's nice

Comment

This pick is a gift for years of bungling the bargs draft. We gotta take a shot to make it worth more than thad young or scola jr. They're decent players but we need top, killer talent.
            Bargs was a fine pick in that draft.

Turns out he couldn't play and Masai saved us from the actual mistake, which was his extension.

Can't wait to hear sabonis or ellensons name called tomorrow. Followed by Zhou, diallo or hermangomez.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              Bargs was a fine pick in that draft.

Turns out he couldn't play and Masai saved us from the actual mistake, which was his extension.

Can't wait to hear sabonis or ellensons name called tomorrow. Followed by Zhou, diallo or hermangomez.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
              Bosh wanted us to draft Aldridge. Fine and #1 overall are worlds apart. Could have been worse but should have been much better.

Comment

Bosh wanted us to draft Aldridge. Fine and #1 overall are worlds apart. Could have been worse but should have been much better.
                i also wish we always picked the player that ended up being the best player in the draft.

Comment

• Honestly I remember that aand I was so down for who ever bosh wanted... we probably would have kept bosh too not to mention would have had Aldridge. Turns out Bosh could have stretched the floor for us and they wouldnt have been redundant. 6'10 isn't undersized when you are 250+

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    NBA.com loved Dunn and Murray. They were all quite negative about Skal.
                    I don't care for Skal either. But I can see potential, if Masai believes in him, it won't be hard to get excited...

Dunn has a lot of Lowry.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

It doesn't matter what Bosh wanted. The reason the team fell so hard in the closing years of the Vince Carter era was because they started listening to what Vince Carter wanted instead of building by their own plan.

Bosh would have been happy if they were winning. Aldridge was his friend, they worked out together in the summer months. It's no wonder he wanted him.

Comment

• Lool scouts say Thon Maker might be 21-23 years old lool
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Lool scouts say Thon Maker might be 21-23 years old lool
                              Biyombo type controversy all over again.

Comment

• Anyone but Poetl.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X