X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked right now

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Pretty much everyone would've been ok with that trade, but it looks like the Nets wanted cap space.
      I certainly would not have been OK with that trade.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
        Why thank you? This pacers team just retooled on the fly and already much better than they were last year.
        It's too early to start with the "I'm afraid of X team" like you and Christian are doing (and others will continue after every pick/trade/signing).
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
          Why thank you? This pacers team just retooled on the fly and already much better than they were last year.
          Hmmm....because I didnt want him on the Raptors?...for various reasons.

Comment

• Yeah, and the Pacers are going to be in tough to even make the playoffs.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Pretty much everyone would've been ok with that trade, but it looks like the Nets wanted cap space.
              I was not ok with that at all

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nd-predictions

BR has us taking Sabonis (Davis gets picked right after.. *tears*) and Gbinije. I can dig it.

Comment

• I'm not.

Thad Young was being over-valued by the majority of you, and the 20th pick nets Indy a kid they can send to the D-League.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Thad is clearly trash or more likely valuated as such.

Comment

• We really should have tried harder to get Thad if that was the price.

Comment

I doubt Brooklyn would turn down that offer almost as much as I doubt Masai would have made it.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Nets can't rebuild with the 20 and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson + Chris McCollugh. Will probably scrap together something (If anyone wants that crap)

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I'm not.

Thad Young was being over-valued by the majority of you, and the 20th pick nets Indy a kid they can send to the D-League.
                            The Mad Ants are a great organization, too. Weird. But I mean, they might want to move on from Mahinimi.

Comment

• look what they got for Thad.. LOL

and ppl here wanted to send pick 9,27 and Ross for Thad friggin Young.

Comment

• Hill, Ellis, George, Turner, Mahimni < Teague, Ellis, George, Young, Turner

I missed the convo on the thad young on our team but a team that took us to 7 got a better in 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X