Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    Guys will I be able to watch the Draft on my international league pass? Or should I start looking for a different stream?
    go onreddit
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
      Guys will I be able to watch the Draft on my international league pass? Or should I start looking for a different stream?
      http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/draft/

Comment

• It's (almost) finally here. Fuck. I just want something to happen.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ugh... 24 minutes.

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            UPDATE

Front office really likes Juan Hernangomez

If he's there at, were taking him

Front Office also likes
            Guerschon Yabusele
            Stephen Zimmerman
            and
            Taurean Prince
            Guys I will be back, gonna make some calls

Hopefully I can get some leaks
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Feel like at least one team will stack up on multiple late firsts.

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post

Teams who want Skal before Raps?
                Wouldn't be surprised if ATL was in the mix trying to move up targeting a guy like Murray or Hield.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Wouldn't be surprised if ATL was in the mix trying to move up targeting a guy like Murray or Hield.
                  Good move for them and Sac. If Sac wants Baldwin pick up an asset and 12. BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT it is Sacramento.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Hawks nabbing Boogie maybe?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Did that last workout in Buffalo against Poeltl seal the decision? or...considering how tight a ship Masai operates this is a purposeful leak? Another possibility also exists...if there is a deal in place (eg. Ibaka) for #9, the Raps maybe picking for another team and the leak was generated out of that source. All in all a very suspenseful next couple of hours.

My only issue with Skal are the indications he is a softie in his inside game and whether his frame permits weight gain & retention. Masai has always espoused mentally tough players so if Skal is really the pick then I assume he is good on this point.

Comment

• I was 100% against trading the pick. But with Serge Ibaka on the block, i say its pointless to look for the next Ibaka if he's available.

Comment

• what time this starting?

Comment

• Cheick better drop to 27. I will buy his jersey immediately.

Comment

Who is your daddy and what does he do
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

If you actually have real sources, this is a pretty terrible idea. You're risking burning sources for respect on a random internet forum.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X