Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Wait, why is Masai not re-signing Norm again?
    Norm's agent will be wanting Norm to ply the free agent waters this offseason - with a number of the big names having already re-signed, or expected to exercise options - Norm will likely get a big pay day from some team -more than makes sense for the Raptors' cap situation

Comment

• surprising team getting on for Norm could maybe be the Knicks. Maybe they see him as a better option than Fournier or Oladipo at the 2/3 spot

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, if we trade Norm for Richuan Holmes, I'm going to have a fit. Maybe getting Bagley back could sooth that.... a little bit ...... maybe.
        Kings wanted Saddiq Bey for Bagley apparently and Detroit said no:
        https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ki...ons-saddiq-bey

Bagley looks like a bad pick.. would rather not gamble on him. He's that year's Marquese Chriss or Dragan Bender.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Bagley looks like a bad pick.. would rather not gamble on him. He's that year's Marquese Chriss or Dragan Bender.
          i wouldn't mind gambling on bagley at the right price, but if their price is saddiq bey then that's ludicrous. bey might be detroit's best asset.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Starting caliber center is too vague of a need. We need a defensive anchor who can rebound. Preferable young. But who is that? I can't think of many names. Maybe Holmes from Sac? Collins from Hawks? Gorgui Dieng?
            Plus to able to use non-hands-of-stone to put back bunnies occasionally

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Problem with Bagley is he's injury prone. Hard pass.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not really sure who the Pacers have that would intrigue the Raptors other than Turner.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Holy shit, get sabonis please. He can play C.

Comment

• Why are the Pacers blowing it up already? I guess the owner really is a cheap-ass, like Jackie MacMullan reported and then got forced to retract.

Comment

Why are the Pacers blowing it up already? I guess the owner really is a cheap-ass, like Jackie MacMullan reported and then got forced to retract.
                      thank god our assistant coach didn't do too well there. Started to get nervous
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Not really sure who the Pacers have that would intrigue the Raptors other than Turner.

Sabonis.

I'd prefer Turner actually, though Pacers isn't moving him (Too young and too skilled defensively for them to consider) - he's the kind of player you include along with picks and ballast if you're trading for a star

Comment

Like I said the other day I think we are going to be surprised with how good of a return we get for norm. Dude with bird rights which has shown what he has will probably be the biggest bidder war. Kyle really only 1 or 2 real suitors but lots if teams could use norm
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I have a feeling all the Kyle talk was a smokescreen and the real prize is norm. We’ll see

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                I have a feeling all the Kyle talk was a smokescreen and the real prize is norm. We’ll see
                                I hope so. Lowry potentially not being a raptor anymore is a sad reality to face

Comment

Working...
                                X