power forward prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magoon wrote: View Post
    Nobody's mentioned Kyle O'Quinn yet and we should. The dude can ball.
    I have in a few threads.

I think he might be MU's guy. Looks very promising, and seems he's in bad situation on Orlando.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
      Suns still need to dump more salary to get LMA because they signed B. Knight to a 70 mil/5 year deal and T. Chandler to a 52 mil/4 year deal. To sign LMA to a max deal they would have to dump an additional 12-13 mil in cap.
      they'd have to dump both of markieff and tucker.

i'd love either or both
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Thomas Robinson looking like he's gonna be a Net.

I was never a fan of his, don't think he fits new NBA, so kind of happy Raps not getting him.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
          Thomas Robinson looking like he's gonna be a Net.

I was never a fan of his, don't think he fits new NBA, so kind of happy Raps not getting him.
          I wanted him in the 2012 draft.. good thing I'm not a GM.

Comment

• how about Kanter? hes listed as a C but his skills are easily used at the 4. unless fans want a up-down PF

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              how about Kanter? hes listed as a C but his skills are easily used at the 4. unless fans want a up-down PF
              Him and JV = horrible defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

how about Kanter? hes listed as a C but his skills are easily used at the 4. unless fans want a up-down PF
                Staying in OKC.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                  they'd have to dump both of markieff and tucker.

i'd love either or both
                  That's ideally who they have to move but their not exclusive to only moving those players.
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                    Staying in OKC.
                    just read Thunder preparing a max deal for Kanter. suddenly Farieds contract is looking cheap

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Josh Smith is still available.
                      I was also just thinking about it. Who would yoy guys rather have?

Josh Smith or Tyler Hansbrough? And why?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post

neither.

lets make a trade and fill out the hole with our cap space.
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

just read Thunder preparing a max deal for Kanter. suddenly Farieds contract is looking cheap
                          No doubt. Farid is a great contract right now and a perfect fit for this team.It will take us to the next level.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post

Josh Smith not at all.

If Patterson's made the starting PF, I like Hans as a backup.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• From what I've heard Rockets love Smith. And you can't blame them, he's fit in extremely well on that team and without him they wouldn't have been in the Conference Finals.

One reason I heard T. Jones was on the trading block was because they want to keep Josh around and need to save money somehow.

Comment

• If we could get Terrence Jones without giving up much that would be sick. Id take on Jones n Papanikolau if Matthews or Aldridge or Harris dont pan out and I would prefer Jones n Papa over Matthews or Harris. Jones will get paid next offseason and Papa is expiring as well so minimal risk with high reward as players always seem to play better in contract years.

Comment

Working...
                                X