No announcement yet.

Everything Luis Scola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reading through one of the news items from this morning and realized, for the first time that Scola and Johnsson are the same height, but James is 10 pounds heavier. Both listed 6' 9" with Scola at 240 and James at 250.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      Just reading through one of the news items from this morning and realized, for the first time that Scola and Johnsson are the same height, but James is 10 pounds heavier. Both listed 6' 9" with Scola at 240 and James at 250.
      JJ's a big boy, so that might be true, but the rule is never to trust listed heights and weights in the NBA.

Comment

Just reading through one of the news items from this morning and realized, for the first time that Scola and Johnsson are the same height, but James is 10 pounds heavier. Both listed 6' 9" with Scola at 240 and James at 250.
        Same height, mayyyyyybe...but I would bet a lot of money that Scola is heavier.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Yeah, doesn't pass the eye test.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Muscle mass is denser than fat. Depends on body fat percentage. I wouls say that JJ is carrying around less fat then Luis, not that either of them are chubby boys. I have seen women go from a size 12 to a size 8 without losing any weight as a result of weightlifting.

Comment

• just hit me, this guy plays like Garbo, but in a PF body. Gawd, it's good to have players like that on a team

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                just hit me, this guy plays like Garbo, but in a PF body. Gawd, it's good to have players like that on a team
                The PF version of Garbojosa is Garbajosa. He wasnt really a 3

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  The PF version of Garbojosa is Garbajosa. He wasnt really a 3
                  he was the quan

Comment

• 19&12

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      19&12
                      it was great because he made up for patterson and ross shitting the bed on offense

Comment

• He had a heck of a game.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Muscle mass is denser than fat. Depends on body fat percentage. I wouls say that JJ is carrying around less fat then Luis, not that either of them are chubby boys. I have seen women go from a size 12 to a size 8 without losing any weight as a result of weightlifting.
                          I might need proof of that .... Got pics?
                          Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Wed Nov 4, 2015, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Old Man took Dwight Powell to school, just like in FIBA, as his team-mate Bennett watched in agony reliving those flashes tonight

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              it was great because he made up for patterson and ross shitting the bed on offense
                              Don't forget DC

Comment

• He's our David West right now. I don't expect him to fair so well against the better PF's of the league, but right now he's been a big difference maker on this team. Love that he's in the ears of starters and bench players always talking through the game. I'll say it again, I think he's a solid rebounder, but he's not a great defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X