• Show
Clear All

^

Awesome!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

We Tha North wrote: View Post
      In an interview with TSN Radio:

If you wanna listen to the full thing: http://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050...ccess-1.328948
      This is a very good sign. JJ at PF is a good fit.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
        This is a very good sign. JJ at PF is a good fit.
        If Raptors use JJ as a PF at the high post its a good fit but if they try to use like last year as a stretch 4 / Small ball SF its going to be bad.

Comment

I think JJ starting at the 4 is a great idea. Let him be a bruiser in the paint.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Assuming the roster stays the same. Here's what i'd like to see:

C - Valanciunas
            PF - James Johnson
            SF - Carroll
            SG - DeRozan
            PG - Lowry
            Ironic that guy DC threw under bus last year is now so important.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Ironic that guy DC threw under bus last year is now so important.
              And that's precisely why I don't think it will happen. I think Patterson wins the job out of camp if no other moves are made.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                And that's precisely why I don't think it will happen. I think Patterson wins the job out of camp if no other moves are made.
                If that happens I would love to see the offense run through JV. A 3 point shooter any direction he looks and DD cutting through into the paint.

But I know CASEY would never do it

Comment

From reading that it sounds like Scola is going to getting the starting nod to start the season. Unless someone kills it in training camp and the preseason and takes his job. He doesn't seem to want to start PPatt just yet and JJ is definitely not starting.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    Casey says he sees Patterson coming off the bench which means either Scola or JJ is starting, or we have another move on the horizon
                    All of those Casey quotes were taking from before the LMA decision and the Scola deal. Not sure how applicable they are anymore. I'm sure they were trying to land a bigger name PF but without that deal things may have changed.

Comment

CT2010 wrote: View Post
                      All of those Casey quotes were taking from before the LMA decision and the Scola deal. Not sure how applicable they are anymore. I'm sure they were trying to land a bigger name PF but without that deal things may have changed.
                      Casey doesn't adjust.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        Casey doesn't adjust.
                        Then we'll get a new coach next year, if not sooner.

Comment

CT2010 wrote: View Post
                          Oooo didn't know that. Okay then maybe things have changed. We will see. A lot has changed since the LMA decision.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            JJ at the five?? Casey Smalls confirmed as greatest Raptor troll of all time.
                            Lol! Truth

Comment

I thought there was an interview with Casey where he said Patterson is the front runner right now for the starting spot, but I can't find it (admittedly I have been half hearted in my attempts).
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                                I thought there was an interview with Casey where he said Patterson is the front runner right now for the starting spot, but I can't find it (admittedly I have been half hearted in my attempts).
                                never heard that but I rather patterson start so im glad

Comment

Working...
                                X