Starting 5 next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Hard to say.. Psycho-T played center a lot last year and he's not a center. He might look at Biyombo and think he's a forward.
    or create a new position...power shooting guard
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• KLow / DD / DC / 2pat / JV
      CoJo / Ross / Dorell / JJ / BB

Extras: Delon, Bruno, Scola, Bebe & Powell

What's everybody think?
      Assuming we do sign Dorell Wright, starting five is spaced out by KLow, DC & 2pat, bench spaced by Ross & Dorell.. I think it looks great, everybody gets a chance to prove something and worse case, Scola gets bumped up the rotation.. I love it!

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
        KLow / DD / DC / 2pat / JV
        CoJo / Ross / Dorell / JJ / BB

Extras: Delon, Bruno, Scola, Bebe & Powell

What's everybody think?
        Assuming we do sign Dorell Wright, starting five is spaced out by KLow, DC & 2pat, bench spaced by Ross & Dorell.. I think it looks great, everybody gets a chance to prove something and worse case, Scola gets bumped up the rotation.. I love it!
        I expect no Dorell Wright signing or even an equivalent - both Daniels and Powell get a contract, slot into that last 5 with BeBe, Bruno and Delon Wright. And the backups are CoJo-Ross-JJ-Scola-BB.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I expect no Dorell Wright signing or even an equivalent - both Daniels and Powell get a contract, slot into that last 5 with BeBe, Bruno and Delon Wright. And the backups are CoJo-Ross-JJ-Scola-BB.
          That's extremely young. Casey is going to want another vet in the locker room/end of bench, and I'd be inclined to agree.

Comment

Hasn't Wright been in the league long enough for his vet's min to be decent pay? Isn't it over 2 mill or so?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Hasn't Wright been in the league long enough for his vet's min to be decent pay? Isn't it over 2 mill or so?
              1.5M or so.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That's extremely young. Casey is going to want another vet in the locker room/end of bench, and I'd be inclined to agree.
                I'd be inclined to disagree.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I expect Bruno to be in the D league. I expect Bebe to make the roster.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    I expect Bruno to be in the D league. I expect Bebe to make the roster.
                    They're already both on the roster, and it's likely that both will play in the D-league at times.

Comment

They're already both on the roster, and it's likely that both will play in the D-league at times.
                      Hmmmn. Okay, I expect Bebe to be the 11th or 12th man, Delon too. I expect Bruno to spend most or all of his time in the D league.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Once again, just look at Johnson's history. He couldn't get on the floor for Thibs in Chicago. He comes to Toronto. Can't get on the floor much and gets shipped out. Goes to Memphis. Plays really well for the Grizz until he gets replaced by the corpse of Tayshaun Prince. He comes back to Toronto. Seems like a perfect fit. Can't get on the floor by the end of the year. Maybe it's not Dwane Casey. Maybe it's James Johnson.
                        James Johnson averaged 20 mins a game and played 77 games. I don't get the notion that Casey didn't play JJ. I do agree with your point though. The fact that his on IG calling fans "Fuck Boys" doesn't really help his case for more minutes.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I've been impressed by Bebe. It's only Summer league, but there is a night and day differs d bnn

Comment

• Difference between last year and this year. His rebounding and hands look much better.

Comment

• Scola will start and play like 25 mins or so a game. Scola and Lowry started together in Houston so there's chemistry there. Also 2Pat was backing up Scola those times at Houston
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I forgot about that new guy, Richards? I think he is taking Daniels place with the jones fracture and all. I reeeeallly hope they grab Dorell for the leadership, shooting capabilities and defence.. Feel the bench with Cojo / Ross / Wright / JJ / BB would be the best line

Comment

Working...
                                X