What does Ujiri look for in a player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JWash wrote: View Post
    Kind of doubt that Masai and his team use 1 stat to determine whether or not to acquire players.

Refer to original post please, particularly:

So while the team continues to be a work in progress, something popped out at me that just about all players he has brought in has in common: they are, just about, all highly rated advanced stat players, in particular, on WS/48.
    WS/48 happens to be a common denominator with just about all of his moves. Poor WS/48 get traded. Good WS/48 get signed and resigned. It is by no means perfect (see: Williams, Lou) but anytime you want to put the time into having an idea, researching it, and sharing it, feel free.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Aug 17, 2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Thanks for stopping by Captain Obvious!

WS/48 happens to be a common denominator with just about all of his moves. Poor WS/48 get traded. Good WS/48 get signed and resigned. It is by no means perfect (see: Williams, Lou) but anytime you want to put the time into having an idea, researching it, and sharing it, feel free.
      Yeah oversimplifying things, it's a well put together thread though, I just disagree that's all.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

I would tend to agree that WS is a common theme in what Ujiri looks for in a player.

WS.... as in Wing Span. lol.

Comment

Working...
        X