Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your "ideal" or "realistic" scenario for the Raptors 2016 off-season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biyombos option is weird. either he plays well and enter FA with cap space everywhere or he sucks and Raptors are stuck with him. no upside for Toronto

Comment

• What about Nando?! He will be a free agent in 2016 and we do hold his rights.

Playing great for team France right now, but I can't say the same for Batum.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        What about Nando?! He will be a free agent in 2016 and we do hold his rights.

Playing great for team France right now, but I can't say the same for Batum.
        If the goal for 2016 is (max) cap space, Nando will be gone. If we go for trade or keep DD instead, Nando's rights can be retained.

Comment

• I think we all forgot one player that is going to be FA next offseason in the name of Al Jefferson. If we can't grab Durant or Horford, he could be a pretty good plan C.

I don't think he will get a max contract like KD and Horford, so could we get him while getting back DeMar? We could also wait a year before making a splash... Not re-signing DeMar could even be an option. This way in 2017 you would have soooooooo much money to spend...

*Anyway we are getting Durant
          Last edited by charlesnba23; Sat Sep 12, 2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            I think we all forgot one player that is going to be FA next offseason in the name of Al Jefferson. If we can't grab Durant or Horford, he could be a pretty good plan C.

I don't think he will get a max contract like KD and Horford, so could we get him while getting back DeMar? We could also wait a year before making a splash... Not re-signing DeMar could even be an option. This way in 2017 you would have soooooooo much money to spend...

*Anyway we are getting Durant
            Al Jefferson is the next Carlos Boozer imo. Terrible defender, will be 31 at start of next deal... by the end of his deal it'll be as big an albatross as Boozer's deal was. Let somebody else pay him (and somebody will).

Comment

Working...
            X