Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 reasons why Durant will be a Raptor next summer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lowry-Derozan-Durant-Carroll-Valanciunas

Let other people figure out the cap issues, that team would win titles
    Not possible.

Period.

Lowry
    Carroll
    Durant
    Fa
    Jv

Or
    Corey
    Carroll
    Durant
    Much better pf
    Jv

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      we should pick a random guy each game and just boo the fuck out of him. I think it would go a long way to confusing the other team
      This would make me so happy.

"The fans are really letting Allen Crabbe know how they feel about him tonight"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Lowry-Derozan-Durant-Carroll-Valanciunas

Let other people figure out the cap issues, that team would win titles
        Carroll at the 4 full time???

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Ross, Patterson, Wright, BeBe, Powell for a sign-and-traded Durant. Works perfectly. Throw in up to three picks if needed (our 2016 and 2017 and the LAC 2017). Still have CoJo, Bruno, the NYK draftee, and ability to re-sign Scola, JJ, Biyombo, Bennett and of course DeMar.
          This would be crazy

Comment

• Very happy with this win.

I realize KD odds are super slim.

But when it comes time for him to figure out what to do, with Westbrook continually attempting to be alpha dog and the possibility of him leaving and OKC becoming a playoff team but not a realy contender, it will be nice that the Raptors were able to beat OKC with a solid TEAM effort.

Essentially for KD to leave OKC you want to give him everything he would not have in OKC (large, diverse market - deep pocket owners - unquestioned leader on floor - solid TEAM around him) but also having a team that can win.

When this Raptors team is not resorting to hero ball, it is a very enjoyable group to watch.

Comment

• Wonder how involved (if at all) Rex Kalamian will be in the Durant sweepstakes. Does anyone know how good/bad his relationship with Durant is/was?

Comment

• Every team in a major market like Los Angeles, New York, or Miami is going to go hard after Kevin Durant in free agency. What do you think about Toronto as a potential destination for Durant and somewhere that could be enticing to him, particularly with the Drake connections?

“I don’t know about all that, but I do know Toronto is a first-class city and a great organization. I think that (Toronto general manager) Masai (Ujiri) did a great job this summer of acquiring some free agent needs and bringing in some needs. I have a lot of faith in our organization to be able to continue to draw big-name free agents.”

http://newsok.com/article/5458229

All that and he really said nothing.

Comment

• Would we really be better with Durant instead of DeMar? If so, why?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Would we really be better with Durant instead of DeMar? If so, why?

Oh C'mon man!

REALLY!?!?!?

DD has been playing great, fantastic basketball for DeMar DeRozan and many borderline or coach selection All-Stars.

But Kevin Durant is on another level.... a couple of levels above really.

FOr those who use the injury excuse as to why DD was not an allstar last season, well, DD was an MVP the last time he was healthy for a season.

If you wouldn't rather have KD out there in DD's place you really need to put down the homer bong - you've taken too many hits.

Comment

I suggest you watch a few more non-Raptor games

Comment

Demar is good, Kevin is almost a lock for the HOF

That's the difference.

KD is a great (read incredible) shooter, a great (read jaw dropping) slasher/finisher, a great passer, 7 feet tall and athletic, a strong defender.

Basically if Demar can do it odds are that KD can do it at least a bit better, quite often a lot better

Comment

Are...are you serious?
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            Are...are you serious?
                            I was playing devil's advocate! Thanks guys for your answers ☺

Comment

I was playing devil's advocate! Thanks guys for your answers ☺
                              I figured that out the second after I hit submit. Then tried to think of an actual reason why we'd be better with Demar myself than with Durant and couldn't think of any.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

haha this guy
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X